Kellan Parker

*2 months later*

  It's been two months since i last saw Tony. I kind of need his help. I've tried to find Tom but it hasn't worked out. I've tried to call Tony but it goes straight to his voicemail. ''Hey, It's Tony, leave me a message or don't wathever''

  Today i have a mission in some manor house. Apparently some kids are trying to break the safe while the prime minister is having a party. So i have to keep my eye on everyone but as a guest. So i have to wear a black knee-lenght dress and high heels. 

  I did my hair, makeup and put on the jewellery. Then i put my gun under my dress, around my leg. I put the earpiece inside my ear, took my bag and sat in the black Bentley. My driver drove me to the manor house.

  The driver helped me out of the car and i walked inside the manor. The whole manor was full of people talking and eating/drinking. The band was playing violins and stuff. I scanned the room with my eyes and nothing seemed to be suspicious. I took a coctail and just walked around. Few minutes later Agent Parker joined me with a handsome fella. He had brown short curly hair, brown eyes, he was tall and  probably a swimmer.

''Hello Miss Rogers! How are you?'' Agent Parker asked.

''You may call me Merida!'' I winked. ''I'm just fine! How about you Agent Parker?'' I asked.

''Oh call me Nolan, please! But i'm fine! Merida, i want you to meet our new agent Kellan Parker!'' He said and we smiled and shook hands with Kellan.

''Oh another Parker huh?'' We laughed a bit. 

''Anyhow, Kellan is going to be your date tonight and cuz you're our best agent i thought you should tell a little about what's his job gonna look like!'' Nolan said.

''I will!'' I said and smiled. Nolan walked away and we started walking with my hand around Kellan's.

''So basically you'll just have to shoot straight and hit hard!'' I smirked.

''I bet i can do that!'' He answered and giggled.

  Then we talked about everything to get to know each other. The thing he loved about workin here was the technology. I bet he'd love my Exton! 

  The whole party was fun and nothing strange happened. The safe was just fine. After the party my driver wasn't there so i was about to call him but Kellan offered to drive me home himself. He had the white Maserati Ghibli.

  ''There you go miss.. your home!'' He said it like i was a majesty. 

''Hey umm wanna come inside? I wanna show you something!'' I asked.

''Okay!'' He thought a bit but then agreed to come. He parked the car and we went upstairs.

  We entered my flat.I put away my bag,gun and heels and lead him to my roof room. 

''Wake up Exton!'' I clapped my hands twice and then streched them up. The whole room filled with internet kind of stuff. ''Welcome back miss Rogers!'' Exton said. I moved some things away in the air.

''Wow, that's .. something!'' He said with his mouth wide open. ''Wanna try?'' I asked.

''Sure!'' He answered. 

''Go ahead, tell Exton to do something or ask him something!'' I said.

''What's the weather next week?'' He asked. ''Wow!'' i said and laughed. ''What? I'm not used to a talking internet!'' We both laughed.

''The weather will be sunny from 15 to 29 degrees (celsius). The wind will be from 1,2 meters per second. There might be couple of showers on Friday and Saturday!'' Exton told.

''Wow.. i got to get myself one of these!'' We laughed.

''Hey wanna watch a movie?'' I asked while we walked downstairs.

''Sure, what movie?'' He asked while i made ourselves couple of drinks.

''How about Mama?'' I said.

''A scary movie? Won't you get scared?'' He asked jokingly while we walked over to the couch.

''I've got you!'' I said and sat next to him while Exton made us a floor to ceiling screen on the window.

  We had fun watching the movie. During the scary parts i kind of snuggled up to him and fell asleep just before the end of the movie.