Terragonia

''Hey Merida, come inside you need to eat something!'' I suddenly heard Raven behind me.

''I'm coming!'' I told and followed her to the dining room. The table was full of delicious food. We sat down and started eating.

''Hey you know i was thinking to myself here and i have a plan.. let's get you to you planet.. well it's more like a land/universe but anyway.. it's called Terragonia! And after you've showed your face there we should go to Earth, who knows what my dad's been up to!'' Raven told me with her mouth full of food.

''Oukay!'' I said and continued eating.

After we had finished we went to the terrace and before i could say anything she took my hand and we were in Terragonia. The city had silver skyscrapers everywhere. The people around here seemed to be normal. I already thought i'll face some aliens.. The land had a big silver palace in the middle. On the edge of the land, where we were right now, there was a wide landing place or something and from there to the palace there was a long bridge through the city/land. The street lighting was neon blue and the streets were filled with light yellow flowers. It was pretty magical land. We began flying towards the palace.

''Wow, this place is awesome i can't believe i lived 20 years away from it!'' I said while i was stunned by my own land.

''I know right, my land is kind of like yours but only darker.. i miss it!'' She said.

''Why aren't you there?'' 

''Cuz me and my dad got into a fight cuz he gave the land to my brothers and he told me to not come back!'' She said sadly.

''I'm sorry!'' 

''It's ok!'' She said and we reached the end of the long bridge. ''But hey who's ruling Terragonia right now?'' I asked while the huge doors of the palace opened and we stepped in.

''Oh i forgot to mention, you have a brother!'' She said and we reached to the doors of the throne room. 

''What?'' I shouted. 

''Shh.. but i gotta tell you he's hot'' Raven told me and giggled. ''We're here to see Brayden!'' Raven told to two giant knights on each side of the door who i suppose were guards.

''Why?'' They asked in a deep voice.

''Cuz hellooooo, i've got the lost goddess standing right next to me! It's like i asked for a premission to enter my own ship! God you serious?'' She said and i giggled.

''We need proof!'' They said again. 

''Oh for god sake no..'' Raven told them like she was my assistant.

''No it's ok.. you want a proof you're gonna get one!'' I said and flew out of the palace.They followed me. I gathered my power together, stretched my arm out towards the sky and sent a lightning strike in the sky. The clouds gathered around it and the sky went darker. I could feel everyone's looks on me. Then suddenly i heard a guy shouting my name.

''Merida?'' The guy said and i looked down. I saw a blonde really hot dude standing in front of the palace doors, i suggest that's my brother.

''Impossible!'' He said again and i jumped back on the bridge and walked closer to him. When i was about 2 meters away from him.. i realized he's a bit familiar, i felt like i had seen him before.

''Brother?'' I asked and smiled. He didn't say anything just smiled and hugged me thight. 

''I can't believe you're alive!'' He let go of me.

''But i am!'' I said and chuckled.

''And to celebrate your return,we're officially going to crown you as Queen Of Terragonia and Goddess Of Lightning!'' He shouted and everyone whooped.

''We'll let's do this!'' I shouted and giggled. Then we went inside the palace and Brayden told everyone to set everything up for the crowning. The maids showed me the way to my room and they bring me a dress which had been waiting for me all these years. I put it on and it was a beautiful light blue and yellow and dark blue dress with some grey details. (You can see the dress in the multimedia!)

''How do i look?'' I asked the others while i stared at myself in the mirror. I as really starting to feel like  goddess.

''Incredible, that dress is made for you!'' They said and I turned away from the mirror to face Raven

''Thank you for helping me, telling me who i really were and bringing me here!'' I said and hugged her.

''You don't need to thank me! And now go and get your crown!'' She said and smiled.