Trigon's Spaceship

While Trigon talked some shit down there we quicly went to our room with Tony and changed our clothes. ''Be careful!'' Tony said and gave me a peck on the lips right before we left out room. We split up and started telling people in the back to leave. 

''Adrian, do you copy?'' I asked him while i sneaked behind the others so Trigon wouldn't suspect anything. 

''Yes? Any news?'' He answered right away.

''Trigon's here! We need backup!'' I said and told some group of people to stay calm and leave.

''Great.. i know just the backup to send you! Be careful!'' He said and we stopped talking. 

''That's strange.. why are people leaving when i just arrived? Nah.. that's not working out!'' He said and stretched his arm out and the gates suddenly closed. People started panicing. 

''Let them go!'' i suddenly heard Tony shout and saw him making his way towards Trigon.

''No Tony, what are you doing, you idiot!'' I yelled at him in the earpiece. But Trigon seemed to hear it somehow. 

''Someone's here with you.. oh yeah.. you have an earpiece, bring them out!'' Trigon told to Tony. ''BRING THEM OUT!'' Trigon yelled when Tony didn't make a move. He still didn't say anything but people in front of me started moving apart i guess they realized i was talking to him in the earpiece.. fuck.

''Oh a girl, how cute! Are you two together? You know what i mean?'' Trigon asked with a big evil smile on his face.

''No'' we both said but i don't think he believed that so he stretched his arm out towards me with a gun in his hand. ''So i guess you wouldn't care if i killed her?'' Tony didn't say anything just stared at him with an upset face. I could tell he was heating up. 

''Fine'' Trigon said and loaded the gun but right then a ball of fire or something hit his hand and he dropped the gun.. i looked at Tony and now his skin was kinda yellow/orange like a lava. I had no idea he could shoot fire.. i guess neither had Tony cuz he looked at his hands like he had never seen them before. 

''Well, well, well what do we have here.. an element, i haven't seen any of you in a long time..how are you?.. Good i guess but you should know that a piece of fire hitting my hand won't hurt me!'' He smirked and i saw a new hand growing from his arm..shit just got serious. ''Oh well i guess no one wants to talk to me, i'm gon leave then.. but she's coming with me!'' He said and his guards grabbed me.. i tried to escape but i couldn't. I wonder where the hell is that backup Adrian promised to send..

''Let her go!'' Tony shouted but that didn't work on Trigon and suddenly we were in Trigon's spaceship or something.. Well that was quick.

''Um hey you big guy.. what am i doing here?'' I asked with a cold face and Trigon smirked.

''It's called being a prisoner.'' He said with his Australian accent and locked me up in a small grey cage. 

''Well that's lame.'' I said while i looked around the cage and then laid down on the small bed.

''Btw you have a tv which shows live from where you work.. i had them to do a research on you! Happy watching!'' He said and left.

''Thanks!'' i yelled sarcastically. I turned that tv on and it truly showed me a live picture from S.A.G and their jets. Basically everyone were searching for me but i was searching for Tony and then i finally found him.. but not in the way i would have wanted to.. he was hugging Phenelope thight with his head buried into her neck. It seemed a little more than just a friendly hug to me. 

''Hey Trigon, or whoever is there.. does this Tv have a sound?'' I yelled without knowing is there even anyone. But then suddenly the sound came and i turned it up. Thank god no one else was here in some other cage. 

''I was so worried Tony, you should have never gone there! It's not your job.. you don't work here! Just because you with that stupid Mer doesn't mean you have to do everything with her!'' Phenelope said and kissed his cheek. ''Woah woah woah'' i said out loud and stood up and moved closer to the screen.

''Well i hope she'll stay with that Trigon forever! No one needs her, especially you!'' Phenelope should see my face right now, and if she would be here then .. oh well she wouldn't be able to see anymore! I laughed out loud. I wonder why Tony isn't saying anything.

''Oh well i'm with her now!'' He said and pulled back from Phenelope. 

''But you can send her to fuck herself! Just screw her.. she doesn't deserve you!'' .. bitch whatchu said? Gurl don't make me snap my fingers! 

''We'll see when we'll get her back!'' Tony said. Oh that gurl ain't seeing anything but my ass when i get back. and then it happened Phenelope kissed Tony but Tony didn't push her away. Well once i get back there the only thing Phenelope will be kissing is my ass.

While i was so mad at Phenelope i tried to ignore the fact that seeing them kiss made my heart just broke in millions of pieces. Tony really got me believing that he loved me.. I just made a total fool out of myself..

--

I hope you all liked it and if you did then comment or vote please! :) Sorry i know it's not my best but i didn't really have any good ideas :/ sorry