Sparks Fly

I opened my eyes and i cloudn't see anything at first cuz everything was so white. It took me a while to get used to it. Once i did, i realized that i'm in the hospital. 

''What the-..?'' I said when i saw the hose inside my arm and the other electornic things on me.

''Damn you really managed to scare that shit out of me.. I already thought you wouldn't make it!'' I saw Tony standing up and walking towards my bed.

''What do you mean you thought i wouln't make it?'' I asked curiously.

''Merida, you died!'' He looked at me like someone just dragged his soul out of him.

''I did what?'' I asked and smirked weirdly. I pulled the hose out of my arm and the other things away from me and stood up and walked over to the floor to ceiling window which had a view to the coast and the statue of liberty.

''I was looking out of the window when suddenly i saw you on the ground, damn you really gave me a heart attack.'' He smirked. ''I rushed outside and tried to bring you back but you just didn't wake up. I checked you heart beat and that's when i lost myself. You were dead. And that's what i'm the most afraid of. I called the ambulance. They tried to bring you back for about 10 times and then finally they made it. You heart was beating slowly and the doctors thought that you have only a slight chance of surviving.'' He walked closer to me, slid his hand through his dark hair, bite his lip and glanced at me. If he only knew how much i wanted to kiss him right now.

''But do you know why this hapened?'' He asked.

''The last thing i remember was... trying to... ...oh... I know who's guilty!'' I said while laughing.

''And that jerk is?'' He asked with an upset look.

''You!'' I laughed.

''Me? i was up in my flat!'' He raised his eyebrow.

''Yes you, remember what you told me? You changed everything. Everyday at night before falling asleep i wondered why didn't you kill me. I was desperately searching for the answer in my head but i just couldn't figure it out. And then you just tell me you have a crush on me. And yes i did thought that maybe it's the answer but i just tried to ignore it cuz i though it was stupid. And while searching for the answer i even kind of..'' I glanced a look at him and i saw a corner of his mouth raise and he turned his face to me.

''You what?'' He moved closer.

I bit my lip and looked down but he lift my head up by my chin again. ''Just say it!'' He smiled.

''Fell for you..'' I blushed. 

''I was joking i don't have a crush on you...!'' He laughed

''What? I just told you all of this and now.. agh i hate you,you're a jerk!'' He still laughed.

''I know honey, i know!'' He said.

''Don't call me honey.. call that Phenelope like that!'' I crossed my arms.

''Uh, do i feel jealousy in the air?'' He was still kind of laughing.

''No you feel oxygen! You're unbelievable!'' I said and wanted to leave the room but he grabbed my arm, turned me around and kissed me. I felt him smile through the kiss and he thightened his gap around me. 

''Okay im sorry that was just a test i just wanted to see if you'd still kiss me...!'' He said and i made the oh-no-you-didn't face.

''Have i ever told you i hate you?'' I asked.

''I don't know and i don't really care either cuz i know you don't and even if you tried it wouldn't work out! I know you love me!'' He said.

''No i really do hate you!''

''Yeah right!'' He said and kissed me hard.

''Let's get out of here!'' he said with our foreheads touching.

''Let's just get out of here! I'm sick of this shit!'' 

''You know we can't! They're watching our each step!'' I said.

''Agh... why.. i'm sick of hiding and fighting, it's already like hide and seek.''

''I know right.'' I said and snuggled up into his chest.

''Hey let's go to your place!'' He offered and i looked up to him.

''Don't rape me!'' I said jokingly and we left the room.

''I wouldn't get to this.. i'd burn you if i'd get too excited!'' He kissed my cheek.

  We talked to the doctor and he told me to be careful and then we left the building and Tony drove us to my flat with my car. We went inside and made ourselves comfortable.

''It's nice to have you back miss!'' Exton said.

''It's nice to be back!'' I responded.

   We cuddled up on the couch and just watched movies. Then suddenly i heard my phone ringing. I grabbed it and it showed me ''Kellan''. I pressed the answer button but then Tony grabbed my phone.

''Hey!'' i said while i tried to get it back.

''Hello you have reached her boyfriend, please leave a message not including words like honey, babe, love, dear and so on, otherwise you're about to meet my hot side! It was nice talking to you! Love Tony!'' He said and ended the call. Then we both started laughing out loud.

''Who's that..uh Kellan?'' He asked.

''Oh he's our new agent, handsome, we watched movies at my place two days ago!'' I said and i felt him holding me protectively and he was kind of heating up. I placed my hand on his cheek.

''It's okay Tony, he's just a friend!'' I said and kissed him gently.

''I'm sorry..'' He said and kissed my forehead.

''It's ok! Hey i'm tired i'll better go to sleep!'' I said and stood up.

''Where's the goodnight kiss?'' He stood up and stretched his arms out. I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

''No, no, no, no..!'' he said and wrapped his arms thight around me and kissed me on the lips.

''I love you!'' I said and walked towards the bedroom.

''I love you too babe!'' He said and sat back on the couch.

--

Thank you all for reading, i appreciate it a lot! I'd like to see your thoughts in the comments below! love ya ! :D