Elliott Dale

Even if i fell asleep immediatey i didn't sleep well. I saw nightmares but i don't remember them. So i got up from the bed and walked straight towards the bathroom and took a shower. Then i put on my black/green gym clothes and moved to the kitchen ''Good morning miss!'' Exton said and changed the shaded window to normal. ''Noo no Exton you're not gonna do this!'' I tried to stop him but that didn't work out so the sun made the whole flat so bright that it took me a while to get used to it. ''Exton.. I couldn't sleep, i'm a mess, i'm hungry, i'm sleepy, I'm confused, I have to go to the gym and now you're trying to make me blind!'' 

''I'm sorry miss!'' 

''Whatever forget it, what's new?'' I asked him and made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down behind the kitchen bar while Exton showed me the news on the in-air computer system. My kitchen was connected to the living room.

''Last night 10 people were killed but the cause of death is unknown cuz their body seemed to be frozen to death!'' 

''Ahah.. in 19°C? Were they in a fridge?'' I said while laughing.

''No but there were human hand's shape on their body!'' 

''Umm okay so now i've got nothing to say and i should probably start going.. i'm late,my trainer is waiting for me!'' 

''Miss I forgot to tell you.. you have a new trainer!'' 

''Who decided that?''

''Mr. Robertson quit so your new trainer is Mr. Dale, Elliott Dale!''

''And am i supposed to know who is that?''

''All i can tell you is that he's 25! He didn't want me to tell you anything else,he wants to keep his life private and he doesn't want you to know too much about him!''

''He.. didn't want you.. to tell? Since when you take orders from anyone else? You're mine! We'll talk about it later! Bye!'' That was weird.. why would Mr. Robertson quit? Anyhow i took my red Audi r8 keys and went to the parking lot and drove to the gym. I parked in front of it and went inside. They told me that Elliott will be late for few minutes cuz of the traffic so i went boxing. The boxing room floor was soft and it didn't have any windows but it had some tvs.

  I wrapped the bandage hard around my hands, set up the punchbag and began. Cuz i was pretty tired i didn't hit really hard and my boxing was a real lame right now. 

''Wow they described you more like a tough girl tho i don't see anything but a lamb. We have a lot of work to do!'' I heard a man laugh near the door. Damn he has no idea what he'll be dealing with if i'm active.

I turned around. ''You must me Elliott, right?'' 

''Yes,Hello Merida'' He smiled,answered and moved towards me to shake hands. He was blonde with blue eyes,he was tall and obviously he had been working out a lot.

''I guess i need to teach you how to box .. come on i'll show you!'' He moved backwards. ''Don't worry you can hit me..i can take it,show me what you've got!'' He smiled like he thought i couldn't even hurt a fly. Well fine by me. 

  I moved closer to him. ''You sure?'' i asked smiling mysteriously. ''Don't worry!'' he said. My eye catched the tv for a second cuz the news were on and they were showing the mysterious death of those 10 people. ''We're not getting anywhere like this!'' He said and tried to hit me but i stopped his fist with my hand,turned him around,punched him into his face and pushed him onto the floor with my foot. ''Where did that come from?'' He asked holding his hand on the spot i had punched him. ''Damn that hurt!'' 

''You told me to show you everything i've got.. we'll that's the least i've got! Sorry.. can't take it?'' I gave him the fake-sad-puppy face. He smirked and raised his hand and i helped him up. ''I guess they didn't tell you who i was,didn't they?''

''Nope'' He said while placing a cold water bottle on his cheek.

''I'm a secret agent! I've killed and fought with many people!'' I smirked.

''And now you tell me.. so what was that thing you were doing over there at the punchbag?'' He laughed.

''I couldn't sleep,i'm tired!'' 

''Oh now i get it!'' he said.

''Hey umm after we finish here.. I'd like to make up the bruise i caused you!'' I sat next to him and smiled at him.

''No you don't hav-'' I cut him off.

''Yes i do.. I hurt my new personal trainer 5 minutes after i'd met him, so i'm taking you to the Royal Dinner, I love that place!'' I said.

''You serious.. me too!'' He said and we did a high five and laughed.

  After the workout i took a shower and changed my clothes to dark blue jeans,converse and a white button down shirt. When i went outside Elliott was already waiting for me at my car. ''Finally!'' he said and i laughed.

''How did you know that was my car?'' I asked while i unlocked the car.

''Well here's only 4 cars,the blue Bently is mine,then the black old BMW is obviously not an agent's car and then the white Mustang is the gym owner's car so your Audi was the only one left!'' He smiled and sat into his car and rolled the windows down. ''Clever!'' I said and started the engine. ''Right after you!'' He said and i backed up and drove away.

  After half an hour driving we finally made it to Royal Dinner. We sat down by the window facing the river. ''So what do you want? I pay!'' I asked Elliott. ''I don't really like it when girls pay for me!'' 

''I knocked you down! I pay!'' I said and the waiter came ''What would you like to order?'' 

''I'll take the chicken wrap and a diet coke!'' I told her.

''And you mr.?''

''I'll take the same!'' He said. ''I love everything here so it doesn't really matter what i order!'' He smiled and i smiled back.

  While we ate we talked about pretty much everything and we just got to know each other. I really like Elliott, he's really fun. 

  I was about to finish my meal when suddenly Tony appeared out of no where. He looked like he was running away from someone.

''What's going on Tony?'' I asked ruefully.

''I need your car!'' He answered.

''Why?''

''Just give me the keys i'll bring it back to you by tonight! I bet your date can drive you home'' I gave him the keys.

''I'll see you later!'' He said and ran to my car and drove away.

''Great!'' I said.

''Is he your boyfriend or something?'' Elliott asked.

''What? Oh no, actually he's my burning stalker!'' I stared out of the window where i had parked my car.

''Burning stalker? What does that mean?'' He asked curiously.

''Oh nothing never mind! so can you drive me home?'' I asked.

''Yeh sure.'' He said and we walked to his car and he opened my door. ''Thanks!'' I said and gave him a warm smile.

''What's you address?'' He asked while he started the engine.

''456 West 19th Street!'' I said.

''Oukay doukay!'' He said and we drove away.

We drove in a silence but it wasn't awkward. When we got to my flat his eyes went real big. ''Nice flat'' 

''Yeah you should see it from the inside sometime!'' I said while i got out of the car.

''Yeah,so i'll see you on Wednesday?'' He smiled at me.

''Yeh,Bye,it was nice to meet you Elliott!''

''Same here! Bye Merida!'' He said and smiled and i waved at him while he drove away.