Permanent

I just stared at the screen unknowing what to think. ''So umm is he a potato?'' i jokingly asked Exton. ''If assumes are correct his dna's been changed.His dna has more molecules than a human should have.'' 

Wtf? i thought to myself and left it like this cuz it was late and my brain couldn't think. I took a shower and went to sleep.

  I woke up cuz i felt something wet pouring all over me. When i opened my eyes it was dark and it was raining but i wasn't at home. I was lying on the ground before the entrance of a big building which had a big sign saying ''Benko's institute''. I pulled myself up and looked around. There were a lot of 1950's cars parking on the streets and people were dressed up like it was 1950. I checked my watch and it showed 12am. I didn't really understand anything. I ran after a man trying to ask the date but he didn't stop so i tried to turn him around but once i tried to touch him my hand went through his body like i was a ghost. I pulled my hand against myself as fast as i could and stared at it. Then i turned around and stared at Benko's institute. Few minutes after i saw a car parking in front of it and two men dragging out a guy who was hitched and tried to escape. He had a bag or something over his head. They were walking towards the institute so i followed them. Inside they told the man who was sitting behind the 'Info' that Benko's patient is here. The man told them to go to the basement. The basement had a long straight and dark corridor with many doors each side. I heard people scream from some rooms so i was kind of freaking out. Finally they made it to the end of the corridor and opened the door, inside there was tom Benko standing with his guards. There were cameras and a lot of medical things,syringes and glass bottles with some strange liquids in it plus there was a calender that said November 1952. Oh crap.

  Benko told these two men to lie the guy onto the metal table and tie him up. Benko moved towards the guy and took the bag off. ''Soon you'll be just like us,Mr. Renner!'' He laughed.

''HOLY CRAP!'' i shouted out and backed up against the wall cuz i thought they'll realize i'm there now but they didn't. Oh right i'm a ghost i thought to myself. 

  I moved towards the table and i saw Tony crying screaming while Benko put the strage liquid into the syringes. And then it hit me. It's 1952 but why are Tony and Benko here? And they don't look younger, they're only old-fashioned. What the fuck was going on?

  ''So Renner, are you ready?'' Benko asked and smiled his evil smile.

''Please don't do this I don't want it.I changed my mind, just let me go!'' He begged for mercy.

''I'm sorry but i need you!'' And with that he pushed the syringe inside Tony's veins. ''NOOO..'' Tony screamed.

''Welcome aboard Tony! Now get out,it's starting!'' Benko said to his men and they left and locked the door. I looked back to Tony and he was in pain and his skin started to burn weirdly. I wanted to see what will happen next but i felt like i'm being dragged out of this dream or something.I screamed 'no' and 'Tony' all the time until i ended upin my room feeling someone holding me and shouting ''Wake up Mer,come on!''  I didn't open my eyes until i was sure i was on my bed. Then i opened my eyes and i saw Tony staring at me. ''Thank god,finally..how much did you see?'' I moved myself away from him. "What? What was i supposed to se?'' 

''Your dream? You saw me didn't you?'' He asked.

''How did you kno-?'' he cut me off.

''It doesn't matter! Just tell me!'' He told me but i got upset and stood up.

''It doesn't matter?! Oh it does! Right now i saw a dream of you and Benko and this meeting dates back to 1952! What the fuck Tony? And what happened to you back there,huh? He injected something in you and after that he said ''Welcome aboard!'' and ''It's beginning'' and your skin started to burn like a lava. would you please explain me what's going on and how did you burn my hand?'' 

Tony just stared at the ground at first i didn't see his face but when he looked at me i saw him crying so sat next to him on the bed. ''Hey Tony why are you crying?'' 

''I'm sorry i shouldn't have done this,i shouldn't have accepted the mission to kill you! You don't know how sorry i am! And forgive me that i burned your hand i didn't mean to i was just angry..!'' 

''Show me!'' I told him.

''Show you what?'' He asked raising his eyebrow.

''Show me how you burn,it's kind of hard to believe this!'' 

''What if you'll get hurt again?'' 

''I wont,just do it!'' I told him and he moved a bit away from me, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then his hand looked like it was turning into a metal which was burning. It all looked like a lava. 

''Okay stop it,i've seen enough,you're freaking me out!'' I stood up and looked out of the window at the city's panorama. ''So how long you've been like this?'' 

''About 61 years!'' 

''And you don't get any older?''

''Oh i do .. from inside but i don't from outside!'' He said and i turned myself around to face him.

''How did you know i was dreaming this?''

''I can make people see what i want in their dreams and i was thinking about that day earlier but accidentally i made you see it!''

''Oh..I should go back to sleep now..!'' I said.

''Yeah,Good night Mer!'' He smiled at me.

''Good night!'' I smiled back and he left and i jumped onto my bed and pulled the covers over myself and fell asleep immediately.