Little Greenleaf surprise

(Ps I'm going to have to do a long time skip on account that this story would be 1000 parts long)

3988 years later

I've lived and loved this kingdom for so long that I consider this my home forever especially with my ever so perfect husband and and amazing father-in-law.  Though something was still missing, but I did not know what.

"My little White daisy , come here " Thranduil harmonized.

"What is it Thrandyy boo "

"We've been together for a few thousand years and -"

He got up and closed the door to his chamber and turned around.

"There is something I want desperately but I've been a little nervous to do and I've finally worked it out"

"Well what is it , that you have been wanting?"

He pinned me down on the bed and start kissing me. I pull back for a second.

"That is not proper behavior for a prince " I giggled at him. Then he continued. He wrapped his hand around the lace of my dress and everything went blurry after that.

~~€~~

" Where is Thranduil? He was supposed to meet me here almost an hour ago !"

"My lord he went down to his chamber and never came out"

Oropher turned around to face the guard standing behind him

"Was there anyone with him?"

"We do not know my lord shall I go check ?"

"Yes and if there is anyone else in there bring them all to me"

~~€~~

Thranduil's arms held me tight in his grasp while we rested.

Then a knock came at the door and suddenly we got up and redressed ourselves and answered the door

"My lord the king wishes to see both of you immediately "

"Can we have a moment to fix ourselves up a bit?" Thranduil said panicked.

"No my lord he needs to see you now "

Me and Thranduil looked at each other our hair was all over the place and I had a few red marks on my neck. Now we both had a very good reason to panic because there was no hiding it.

We arrived in the courtyard with our heads down hoping to hide the evidence. 

"Ah just as I suspected  you were with
Adonnenniel , hmm look up both of you I want to see your faces

Thranduil and I hesitated for a second before lifting our heads with gilt written all over it. Oropher stared at us with anger, but then started laughing .

"Aye ! My young son is officially a man"

Thranduil blushed on account that more elves were now watching us.

"Umm Ada can we go know?"

Oropher kept smiling and dismissed us back inside.

"That wasn't embarrassing at all "
Thranduil shouted at the air.

I was just left paralyzed on the bed.
"No not at all" I finally managed to say
~~£ätęr thât mønth~~

"Why are you eating so much my little white daisy " Thranduil asked me while brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I don't know I've been hungrier than usual lately "

A eavesdropping healer nearby heard me and asked me to follow her. She lead me into a room and placed her hand on my stomach she gasped

"Were you and the prince together recently like in the private way" she tried her best to sugar coat it.
I blushed "quite possibly, why"
Thranduil came in a little rushed

"What is it ,what's wrong with her!" He panicked

She walked over to him and said "Congratulations my lord Thranduil in approximately 11 months you will be a father "

11 months is the pregnancy time for an elf unlike humans