The battle of tears and loss

As we marched to the battle sight my Ada put his hand on my shoulder

"I think it wise of you to take in your family honor like this"

I didn't know what he meant so I kept quiet putting all my anger to Azog and how I was going to kill him.

"Ada what do you think my chances are of killing the defiler?"

"I don't know son but I encourage you to try but it might difficult, just a reminder he is the leader of this horrible cause "

Arrows started flying before we saw our enemy . Few fell but we charged into battle killing the front row of enemies , as we reached full battle more started to fall.

Then I saw him, Azog the defiler, the evil monster that killed my wife . He had scratches all over his body and face they looked fresh but not new. Then I knew who gave him those scratches

"She tried to fight " I whispered to myself

When I looked around many elf's had fallen. I kept fighting fine until my spirits betrayed me.

"ADA!"I called but it was too late.

My father was just slaughtered right in front of my face.

Without thinking I shouted

"FALL BACK, FALL BACK!!"

~~£~~

When the remaining elves and I arrived back at the greenwood , there was only 15 out of 2,000 soldiers left. There was also one more thing , I was now king.

I cried in agony, my people were now short in number.

~~¥~~
There was a new sickness upon the greenwood there was a newly born evil and it grew quickly.
The greenwood was growing heavier enchantments the trees were aging to a stronger consent, and the paths were growing more dangerous

~~¥~~

I rushed to the nearest balcony and saw  the woods growing dark and fouler

"My name is Thranduil Oropherion Greenleaf, father of Legolas Greenleaf and king of the Mirkwood .

~~£~~

When I have all my belongings added to my new chamber is when the maid named Maddine  returned Legolas to me.

"Ababa wheh gra baba?"

I didn't need the mind of a baby to understand what he said . My only response to him were quite tears falling from my face and hugging him tightly.

Maddine left without another word

My thoughts kept me awake in my new bed. There was so much stress in my life that I think it was eating me alive.

There was only one happy thought left in my head . I'm the proud father of a baby boy named Legolas.