-7-

(4 years later)
-Ashley-
I'm sleeping peacefully until I feel the bed move. Then I hear a tiny voice. "Mommy! Mommy wake up!" I open my eyes and see a pair of blue eyes staring back at me. Abigail was sitting on top of me. "Abigail. What are you doing up so early?" I ask.

"It's morning mommy! Look the sun is out." She says pointing out the window. I smile. "Yeah it is. Now let's get you ready. Shay is coming over to pick us up." I say. "Yay!!" She says. She absolutely adores Shay.

I give her a bath and take her out. "Mommy? Are we going to set?" She asks. "Yeah baby. We are. Why?" "I can see Ty-Ty and Troi, and Sash, and Mar-Mar, And Lisa, and Everyone!?!" She asks me. "Yes baby, you can see them." I say and laugh a bit. "Yay!" She says.

I dry her off and change her. I put her on some peach colored denim pants, a white button up tank top, and some white sandals. I put her hair into a braid and put a bow at the end.

"Wait for me, okay baby, I'm going to go get changed." I say. "Okay mommy." She says. She goes over to her table and starts to color. I smile at her. My baby girl.

I throw on some skinny jeans and a t shirt. I put on my converse and I put my hair in a ponytail. "Mommy? Why don't I have a daddy?" She asks me when I walk in. She was looking out the window. I look and I see a small family passing by.

She looks up at me. "Abby, baby, we've been through this sweetie. Your daddy isn't here right now..." I say. "But I want a daddy like the other kids." She says. She has started to cry. "Baby, it's okay." I say. She runs downstairs. I sigh. "Abigail!" I say. I run after her. I catch her and I carry her back to her room.

I grab her backpack and I put it on her, then I grab her bag and carry it downstairs with her.

Shay walks in, because I had given her a key when Abby was around 1. "Are you ready?" She asks. "Yeah, let's go." I say.

We get in the car and head to set. We get out and I take Abby out. "She tries to run off again. "Abigail Brooke Benson! Stop." I say. "I wanna see Lucy and Ian and TyTy and Sash-" she says. "You will Abby, just wait." I say.

I hold her hand and grab her bags. I walk inside and head to my dressing room when we pass Troian. "Troi!" Abby screams. "Don't scream Abby." I say. "Can I go with you?" She asks Troian. "Ask your mommy." "Sure, where you going?" I ask. "To go get food." "Ok." I say. "Want something?" "A donut and coffee please." I say. "Large, or if they have more then bigger." I say. "Same." Shay says. I walk into Shay's dressing room behind Shay.

"I can't do this anymore Shannon. It's too much for me." I say. "It's okay Ashley. Everything is going to be fine." She says. I hug her. I start to cry. "This is hard Shay." I say. "What is Ash?" "Being a single mom, and actress, and raising a 3 almost 4 year old. I can't do it." I say.

"Ashley, do you think that Abby's dad could ever be in the picture?" She asks.

-Tyler-
"Ashley, do you think that Abby's dad could ever be in the picture?" Shay asks. I listen in, i know it's wrong but... I want to know who her dad is.

"I don't know Shay... I mean, I don't know if he's going to want to help." "Ash, it's Tyler we're talking about, of course he'll help, but he has to know he's her dad at least." Shay says.

I'm Abby's dad? "You're right Shay. I need to talk to Ty." She says and I quickly run away from Shays room. Why wouldn't she tell me? I don't know whether to be happy, mad, or nervous about what I just found out.

I pretend to just be walking by when Ashley comes out. "Tyler, I-um. Can I talk to you?" She asks. "Sure Ash." I say. "It's just that--um... You know what never mind." She says. She sighs and is about to walk back to Shays room. "Wait Ash. Can we talk In your room?" I ask.

-Ashley-
"Sure" I say. "I know I'm her dad already, but why would you keep that secret from me? Did I not deserve to know?" He asks. "How do you?" I ask. "Ashley, I would've been there for you if I knew. I was there for you and you couldn't even tell me that she was mine?!" He asks. "Tyler.... I wanted to, I did, but, I was scared." I say.

"Scared of what Ashley?" He asks. "That I would lose you Ty. That I would lose Abby. That I would fuck it up and that I would end up alone." I say. "I'm really sorry Tyler." I say. I was crying by now. I walk out and I walk outside.

Marlene sees me and walks over to me. We both sit on the ground.

"What's wrong Ashley?" "Tyler know he's Abby's dad. Im scared he'll leave. Abby loves him so much, if he leaves her little heart will probably break. I can't deal with that." I say. She hugs me. I keep crying.

I always fuck everything up don't I? I see Troian and Abby walking over to us. "Mommy?" I hear Abby ask. I look up. "Yeah baby?" I ask. I wipe my tears. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing, mommy's just practicing, okay?" I say. "You sure mommy?" She asks. "Yeah baby." I say with a tiny smile. "Okay." She says and sighs.

They walk inside. "I should probably go- and um.. Have a chat with Abby." I say. I get up and walk over to her. "Abby. Baby, can I talk to you?" I ask. "Yeah." She says. "Here ash." Troian says handing me my stuff. "Thanks." I say. "No problem." She says.

I close the door of my dressing room when we get there. Me and Abby sit on the couch. She was sitting on my knee. "Baby, you know how you have asked why you don't have a daddy?" I say. She nods. "Well, baby, you do have a daddy, he just didn't know about you." I say. "But he knows now." I say.

She looks at me. "Who's my daddy?" She asks. I take a deep breath. "Tyler." I say. "TyTy?" She asks. "Yes baby, TyTy is your daddy." I say. Her face lights up. "Really?!?" She asks. I nod. "really baby." I say.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I say. "Ash can we talk?" "TyTy!" She says. "Your my daddy!" Abby says and runs over to him. "You told her?" "She wanted to know for years Tyler. I had to tell her before she heard it from someone else." I say.

"So... Are you going to stay or leave?" I ask.

"......"

A/N
So... Tyler found out, also, do you think he'll stay?

Or leave?

✌🏼️~Kim💋