-10-

-Tyler-
I get a text from my ex. Lauren.

She said that I got her pregnant. This can't be possible!

We might have slept together, but that was a long time ago.... Damn. No it wasn't. We hooked up again like 4 months ago.

I'm such an Idiot! Maybe if I don't tell people, then nothing will have happened.  Omg what am I gonna do!!

I am pacing in Ashley's living room trying to figure out what to do. "Ty? Are you okay?" I hear from behind me.

"NO ASHLEY! IM NOT!" I yell. "What's wrong?" She asks. "THIS CRAZY BITCH IS TEXTING ME TELLING ME THAT SHES PREGNANT AND THAT IM THE DAD!" I yell. "Wh-what?" She asks. "Ashley if you didn't want to know them why fucking ask?!!!?!!!!!" I yell.

"Mommy?" I hear a little voice say. "Abby, let's go outside. Let Ty Ty calm down." Ashley says and takes Abby outside.

-Ashley-
I sit outside, and start to cry. "Mommy? Can I get some chips?" Abby asks. "Sure baby." I say.

Abby looks over at me. She walks over to me. "Mommy? Are you okay?" She asks. "I'm fine baby... Mommy is just dealing with things." I say. She climbs on my lap and hugs me.

"Please don't be sad mommy." She says. I kiss her head and clean my tears. "I'm not sad baby. See?" I say. I can still feel tears going down my face. She wipes them off. "Is it because TyTy yelled?" She asks. "It's about grown up stuff Abby." I say.

"Mommy, can I get into the pool?" She asks. "Sure baby, let me just go get your bathing suit." I say. I go inside and grab her bathing suit. I put mine on upstairs. I go down and I hear Tyler talking to his ex.

I go into the backyard and I change Abby. "Are you getting in too mommy?" She asks. "Yeah baby." I say. "What about TyTy?" She asks. "Tyler's a little busy right now sweetheart." I say. "But you still have me okay?" "Okay mommy!" She says.

We get into the pool and Abby starts to splash around. She splashes me and giggles. I smile. I'm so glad she's mine. She's my baby girl. She is the thing that lights up my world and I love her. I really do.

I can't believe Tyler could actually be this , and I quote Crazy Bitch's, baby daddy.

I seriously just feel like curling up in bed with some snacks and watching sad movies. But, I can't. I have to be happy, or at least act happy, for Abby. I have to put my feelings aside for her. Even if it means possibly losing Tyler to some girl. As long as Abby has her father, I will be.... Sane? I don't know.... But Abby's happiness before mine.

"Ashley. I have to go." He says. "TyTy? You can't stay?" Abby asks. "Not right now Abby, I'm sorry." He says and then he leaves. "Mommy? Is TyTy mad at us?" She asks. "No honey, He's just busy. Okay?" I say. "Okay." She says. She yawns. "Nap time?" I ask.

"No!" She says. "Come on. Mommy wants to take a nap too." I say. "Ok." She says and sighs.

We get out and I give her a bath. I hop in the shower and we take a nap.

A/N
Do you think Tyler actually got her pregnant?

How do you think Abby feels right now?

✌🏼️~Kim💋