-23-

((New Years Eve))

-Ashley-
It's been a week since my fight with Tyler. I haven't been up to anything lately. I was hoping that he would be okay with it, but he isn't. I wish that I could just be done with Pll and leave and never see him again.

It just hurts way too much. Now I feel selfish because I'm just thinking about myself and not my daughter or my fans.

I feel like I can't do anything right. Did I even raise Abby well? I can barely raise one child, how am I gonna raise two?

Thoughts just keep coming into my mind. I just keep thinking and thinking until I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a doorbell ringing.

I get up and walk over to the door. I open the door and I see Tyler standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. He looks at me.  I can already imagine how hideous I look, with puffy and swollen eyes, a red nose, and my hair and clothes looking a mess. No wonder he's looking at me.

"I came to apologize for everything. I'm sorry for what has happened. I really am. Everything... This all.. It's just a lot for me to take in." He says. "I mean, I have 2 babies on the way and a 5 year old daughter. And I also have the show... It's a lot to take in." He says.

"I get it Tyler, I do." I say. "I just wished you would have been okay with it. I mean... I just thought, maybe if I tell him this time, he could help me out." I say. "Ashley, I want to be there for you. I'm not gonna let you just walk out of my life. I'm gonna be here for you through this all. I love you Ashley. I really do." He says and he looks me dead in the eyes.

"Tyler..." I say and I start to cry. "That's the sweetest thing any one has ever said to me." I say. "I'm sorry that I'm crying it's just these stupid hormones." I say and wipe the tears from my eyes. He looks at me and smiles. "What do you say?" He asks.

I smile. "Sure." I say. I smile at him. He looks at me and then he looks down at my baby bump. He smiles. "I'm 3 months in case you're wondering." I say. "I'll be 4 months in like 2 weeks." I say. "Can I.." He starts. "Sure." I say and he puts his hand on my belly.

In that moment... I felt happy for once. I generally felt happy.
---------------
(2 weeks later)

I'm already at my second trimester. I can't wait to find out the sex of my baby next week.

Me and Tyler have been getting closer and our relationship has gotten better. Abby really enjoys having Tyler around the house more, and our baby is growing and is healthy.

Tyler had went out to see if Lauren and his son were okay. Did I mention that they were gonna have a boy? They still don't have a name, but she's gonna have the kid in like 2 months, so they have time.

I already have a name picked out for if its a girl and if it's a boy.

If it's a girl, I want her to be named Brooklyn Isabella, and if it's a boy, I want him to be named Jordan Chase.

I let Tyler and Abby help me look for names, but those were the ones that stuck to me.

I already told Abby she could could go with me to find out what the baby was, and she asked if we could go baby shopping after.

I told her we might, or we might go when i was closer to my due date.

I clean around the house while I wait on Tyler to come back. While I was cleaning the kitchen island, I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I turn and see him.

"Tyler! You scared me!" I say and he laughs. "I'm sorry ash." He says. He looks at me and smiles, that causes me to smile back. He kneels down and kisses my stomach.

"How are you today baby?" He asks. I smile at him. He started talking to the baby after he found out and I think it's adorable. He stands up and looks around.

"Where's Abby?" He asks. "She's at school." I say. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Do you want me to pick her up when she gets out?" He asks me. "Sure, if you want to." I say.

I go back to cleaning. "Ash, take a break. You're pregnant, and you're pregnant with my kid, I don't want you to use all of your time and strength on cleaning." He says. "But-" I start but he cuts me off. "Ash, just leave the sponge there, I will finish cleaning while you sit on the couch and relax. Okay?" He looks at me.

"Fine." I sigh. I leave the sponge and wash my hands. I walks out of the kitchen and into the living room where I decide to take a nap, because I felt exhausted for some reason.

A/N
Adorable!! They made up and they are so damn cute!

What should the baby's last name be? Blackburn or Benson-Blackburn?

~Kim💋