-13-

-Tyler-
I woke up today pretty happy. We got to film today, which means I might get to see Abby, and Ash.

I haven't seen them since that day. I hope Ashley let's me see Abby. That's the thing I'm nervous about. But knowing Ash, she will probably let me see Abby.
----------------------
I walk into set and I go to my dressing room.

"Wow, Tyler, I'm surprised your early." Marlene says. "I'm just happy Marlene." I say. "Why is that Tyler?" She asks. "I might get to see Abby." I say and smile. "We'll have fun Tyler. You have 2 hours until hair and makeup, so feel free to get breakfast before we start filming." She says.

"Okay Marlene." I say and I head towards the entrance of the WB studio, passing by the dressing rooms.

I hear people talking, so I look up from my phone, and I see Ashley and Abby. "TyTy!!" Abby says. "Hey Abby." I say. "Hi Ash." I say. She doesn't even look at me. She looks at Abby. "Abby, you can see TyTy later, okay? Let's go see if Lucy is already here." She says.

"Yay!! Okay mommy. Bye TyTy!" Abby says. Ashley walks past me without even looking at me. Damn.... I fucked up bad.
----------------------

I head to hair and makeup, I'm not in the best mood anymore. I shouldn't have slept with that Bitch in the first place, but I'm kinda mad at Ashley now.

I mean, she kept the secret of me being Abby's dad for like 6 years, and she gets mad because I slept with some girl and might have gotten her pregnant... Ok, I can kind of see why she's mad at me, but that still doesn't give her an excuse to lie to me.
--------------

I'm almost done with my scenes for today. I just have one more to shoot....with Ashley.

I go to set, and we shoot the scene. It's a Haleb fight scene.

--*****--
"You're such a jerk!!" Hanna says. "I'm not the one who constantly lies." I say. "Stop Caleb! Okay, you know I have to, so stop!" She says.

"Fine Hanna, leave. Bye! Have fun with your life." Caleb says in anger.

Hanna slams the front door shut and Caleb hits the wall. "Fuck life!" He says.
--*****--

"Amazing guys! Good job. You two are wrapped for today." Marlene says. "Thanks Mar." Ash says.

-Ashley-
"Thanks mar." I say.

"Mommy!" I hear from behind me. I turn and I see Abby running over to me. "Careful Abby. You might fall." I say. She gets to where I am and looks at Marlene.

"Mar-Mar, can me and mommy go now?" She asks. "Yeah, your mom is done for today." Marlene says. "Yay!!! Thank you mar-mar!!!" She says and hugs Marlene.

"Mommy let's go!! I wanna see nana Shan-Shan and Auntie Shaylie!" She says. "Shaylene, baby, her name is Shaylene." I say with a laugh. "I can't say that mommy." She says with a small frown. "If I try, then I will just say Shaylie again." She says. "Okay babe." I say.

"So I can't spend time with you today Abby?" Tyler asks from behind us. "I don't know TyTy. Mommy knows." She says looking at me with those big blue eyes of hers. "Mommy? When can I play with TyTy?" She asks.

I lean down to her height. "Look babe, you can do whatever you want right now, since mommy is done with shooting today. So, do you want to go visit nana, gramps, and Aunt Shaylene, or do you want to stay here and play with Tyler?" I ask her.

"I can't do both?" She asks. "Not today babe, sorry." I say.

She sighs. "I don't know mommy." She says. "I'm only this many." She says holding up 5 fingers. I laugh a bit. "Do you want to hang out with with Tyler today, or next week?" I ask her. "I don't know mommy..." She says. "TyTy won't be mad if you want to go visit nana today." I say.

"I want to.... Stay here and play with TyTy!" She says. "Okay babe." I say.

I get up and I hold her hand. "So, you want to go to my house Abby?" Tyler asks her. "Yeah!" She says. "So you want me to drive you two or are you taking your car?" He asks me. "I'll drive me and Abby." I say.

"Come on Abby. Let's go." I say and open the door for her. "Mommy? Can I go with TyTy?" She asks me. "Um...sure baby." I say. I grab her seat and hand it to Tyler. "See you in a bit babe." I say and kiss Abby's head.

They get in the car and leave. I sit outside of my car thinking.

"He's her father Ashley. They want to spend time together. That's fine. Just breathe." I say to myself.

I get inside my car and head to Tyler's house. I get there, and I knock on the door. A blonde woman opens it. "Who are you?" She asks me. "Who are you?" I ask back.

A/N
Who do you think that woman is?

I finished this chapter just for you guys! Love,

🦄~Kim💋