-4-

I'm 8 months pregnant already, and everyone is always babying me and making sure I'm okay.

It's nice but it's annoying sometimes. Tyler is always trying to make sure I have everything I need and want. He also like to feel my stomach. He likes to feel Abigail move and kick. Everyone does.

It's getting closer to my due date and I'm getting more nervous. I don't think I'll be a good mother.

"Hey Ash." I hear as the door opens. I'm at home right now. Marlene let me have these months off. She also let them have these months off since I'm one of the main characters.

"Hey Tyler." I say. "How are you and Abigail?" He asks. "We're good Ty." I say.

He walks over to us. He puts his hand on my stomach. "Hey Abby." He says. She kicks and we both laugh. "She loves it when people talk to her." I say. I look up and him and he looks at me. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back and then we pull away. "I'm sorry Ash." He says looking down. "It's okay." I say.

"It's not like we haven't kissed before." I say. "Yeah, but we never kissed as Tyler and Ashley, only as Hanna and Caleb." He says. "I know but we still kiss." I say. He smiles. He leans in to kiss me again. "Ty, I dot think we should do this." I say. "What not ash?" He asks.

"Because-Ow!" I say. "What's wrong Ashley?" "It hurts Tyler!" I say. "What hurts?" "Ow!!!!" I scream. "Tyler.. I think- I think I'm in labor." I say. "Ouch!!" I say and start to cry. "This hurts Tyler!" I say.

Tyler helps me to the car after grabbing my bags and we head to the hospital. "I have to call Buttah.." I say. I grab my phone and call Shay.

"Hey Benzo, is everything okay?" She asks. "I'm in labor Buttah... Come to the hospital please! I need you there for me." I say. "I will. I love you Benzo! Stay strong!" She says. I hang up and Tyler grabs my hand.

We get to the hospital and the take me to a room. I cuss out all of the people there. Then my Buttah comes. "Calm down Benzo. It's okay. I'm here. You can do this." She says. "It's hurts!!!!!!!!" I say. "I know baby, but you'll get through this." "But I'm only 8 months." I say. "She can't be born now... Shay, what if she's not okay?" I ask. "She's going to be fine Ash, she's a Benson, and you're her mom. You are a fighter and so is Abby." She says. "That's good, cause my little Abby is going to need it." I say.

She smiles at me. "FUCK!!! IM GONNA KILL HIM FOR MAKING GO THROUGH THIS SHIT!!!" I yell when another contraction comes.

I squeeze Shay's hand as tight as I can. "WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO HURT SO DAMN MUCH?" I Yell. "Calm down ash. It's okay, just calm down." "DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN SHANNON! YOU ARE NOT GOING THROUGH THIS SHITLOAD OF PAIN I AM." I say. "SO CAN EVERYONE JUST STOP TALKING!!" I yell.

***Hours Later***

"Okay Ashley. Your ready to push now." I hear the doctor say. "ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!" I yell. "Ash!" Shay yells. "It's okay.. I've been a doctor for along time now. I've heard worse." He says. "I also have a wife and 4 kids." He says. "I'm used to it by now."

"Okay Ashley.. I need you to push on 3, okay?" "1...2...3...push!" He says and I push. "Again... Push." He says. I push again. "I see a head. Push!" He says. I push. "Shay I can't do this. It hurts to much." I tell her. I'm sweating like crazy and she wipes off some of the a
Sweat. "You can do it ash. Just a few more pushes and you'll get to see her." She says.

I nod and push again. "Your almost there Ashley... Push." He says. I push. "Give me one more big push and you'll be done." He says. I push as hard as I can and I hear a cry.

I fall back into my pillow. He cuts the cord and they rush her away.

Shay kisses my forehead and whispers 'I knew you could do it.' In my ear. I smile weakly "thanks." I say.

"Miss Benson, would you like to see your daughter?" They ask. I nod. They bring a wheelchair in and I sit down on it. Shay goes with me. She pushes me to where they tell her.

We walk into a room where a lot of small babies are. "There she is Miss Benson." He says walking over to a baby.

Shay pushes me over and I look inside. My baby girl was in an incubator. She was so small. "How much does she weight?" I ask. "3lb 2oz" he says. "Can I hold her?" I ask. "Of course." He says. He tells me to wash my hands and I do, then I hold my baby girl.

"She's so small Shay." I say. "Look at her." I say. I kiss her little head before I ask the doctor if I can have her in my room. "I'm not sure if that's going to be able to happen miss Benson,-" he says but I cut him off. "Please? I just want to be close to my baby girl." I say. "I'll see what I can do." He says. "Thank you." I say.

He walks off and comes back a couple minutes later. "They said you could have her in your room." "Thank you." I say and they take her stuff to the room. I go to the room as well. I carry Abby and we sit down on my hospital bed. I put her down in her incubator to sleep and I sleep in my bed.