-5-

~~1 month later~~
-Ashley-
I got to stay with her while she was in the hospital. She's getting released today.

I can't wait until Abigail gets to see her room. Ian, Keegan, and Tyler helped out by building the crib and putting the furniture where I wanted it.

The girls helped me by decorating Abby's room and buying stuff for her.

Me and Abby are waiting for Shay to come pick us up. "I'm here Benzo's" she says. I laugh. "Really Shay?" I ask. "Yes really. I mean at first it was just you, but now there's two Benson's so you two are now Benzo's." She says. I laugh and shake my head. She had Abby's car seat in her hand. Abby was so small, but I'm glad we get to go home.

We get into Shays car and head to my house. When we get there, I open the door and I don't expect what I see there.

"Welcome home!" They yell. Abby starts to cry. Shay puts her car seat down and I take her out. "Shhh. It's okay Abby." I say. "I'm so sorry Ashley! We didn't mean to make her cry." They say. "I know. It's okay. I'll go calm her down. We will be right back." I say.

I go upstairs and calm Abby down. Its okay baby girl. Momma's here." I say.

She stops crying a bit. I walk back downstairs. "Thanks everyone." I say. I give everyone a hug and then after a couple of hours, they leave.

I smile at Abby. She was asleep in my arms. She's so cute!

"Ashley. Can we talk about what happened when you went into labor?" Tyler asks me. "Sure." I say.

"When I was about to kiss you again, you stopped me. Why?" He asks. I look down. "I just don't want things to be weird between us Ty. Trust me when I say that you are one fine ass looking guy. But, I'm not ready to date yet. I'll tell you when I am. But I just gave birth to Abigail, and then work. When I am ready, I'll tell you Ty. I promise." I say.

He smiles. "Okay. As long as I have a chance." He says. I smile. "You do." I say.

"Bye Ashley. Bye Abby." He says. He kisses her forehead and my cheek. He leaves and I go upstairs. I walk into my bedroom.

I lay Abby on the bed and I lay next to her. "Your such a cutie." I say and then I fall asleep next to my baby girl.