-24-

-Ashley-
It's today! I can't believe it's today! I'm finally gonna find out if I'm having a little boy or another little girl. I'm so happy!

I change into some comfortable clothes and then I go to Abby's room. "Abby, baby wake up." I say. She sits up and runs her eyes. "Huh?" She asks. "Come on baby, we have to get you dressed so we can go see the baby and find out what it is." I say. "Yay!" She says and gets out of bed.

I change her into some jeans, a white shirt, and some sneakers. I put her hair into a ponytail, and we walk downstairs.

I hear a knock on the door and I go answer it. "Hey Ashley." Tyler says and hugs me. "Are you ready?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. I get my phone and grab Abby's hand and walk out.

I lock the door and go over to Tyler's car. I am about to put Abby in when Tyler rushes over. "I got it." He says. "Are you sure?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah, go sit, I got this." He says. I smile. "Okay..." I say and go sit in the passenger seat.

I look back and I see him putting Abby in her car seat. I smile at them and put my hand on my baby bump.

Tyler closes Abby's door and gets in the drivers seat. "Ready?" He asks me. "Ready." I say and we head to the clinic.

I had put some music on for Abby and she was singing along to it all the way to the clinic. She was singing let it go and I just listened to her. She was so adorable.

We got to the clinic and I get out of the car. Tyler gets out and then he takes Abby out. He holds her hand and we go into the clinic.

I wait for them to call my name, and Abby colors with a little boy she met. I smile at them.

"So... We get to find out today right?" Tyler asks me. "Yeah." I say and look at him. "Are you nervous?" I ask him. "Maybe... I mean I'm finding out if I'm gonna have a son or daughter. Of course I'm nervous. This is like my first time here, to find out a baby's gender." He says. I smile.

I hold his hand. "It's gonna be great Tyler, and you don't have to be nervous. You're gonna love it." I say.

"Benson?" They say and I get up. I walk to the back and wait in the room.
--------
My midwife comes in, and she looks at us and smiles. "Hello miss Benson." She says with a smile. "Hi Doctor May." I say. "Okay, so can you lay on the table and pull your shirt up?"

I get on the table and pull my shirt up. She puts the gel on my stomach and waves the little stick around it.

"The baby has grown so much." She says and smiles. "And it is healthy." She says. I smile. "Can you tell if it's a boy or girl yet?" I ask. "Yeah. Would you like to know?" She asks. "Yes please." I say.

"Congratulations, you're having a girl." She says with a smile. I smile. A girl. I'm having another baby girl. I'm so happy!

"I'll get some pictures for you." She says. I nod and she walks out. I clean the gel off my belly and pull my shirt back down.

"I'm having a little sister mommy?" Abby asks. "Yeah baby." I say. "You're having a little sister." I say.

"Congrats Ashley." Tyler says. I smile. "It's your baby too Tyler. You know that right?" I say. "Yeah, I just thought..." He starts but I cut him off. "She's your baby too Tyler." I say and smile at him.

I grab his hand and put it on my stomach. He smiles and looks at me. I look at him and kiss him. I pull away and then look at him waiting for his reaction. He smiles at me. "I love you Ashley." He says.

"I love you so damn much and I want to be there for you and Abby and this baby." He says. "What about the other kid?" I ask. "He wasn't mine. I found out after he was born." Tyler says. "Oh I'm sorry Tyler, and you know I love you too. You're always welcome and I would love for you to be part of my baby girls' lives." I say and we kiss again.

The end.

---------------

So, I decided to end the story here because I write this story ages ago and I don't even remember where I was going with it. Thanks for all you're comments and votes and I hoped you enjoyed!

~Kim💋