-3-

I'm getting bigger everyday, even though my stomach still isn't that big, i still feel big. I'm 5 months along right now.

I'm sitting in Shay's dressing room. She's finishing up some scenes with Lindsey.

The room was boring so I decided to get up and walk around set. I walk around and see people shooting scenes. I keep walking and then I see Laura.

"Hey Laura!" I say. "Hey Ashley." She says. "Your getting bigger already." She says putting her hand on my stomach. I smile and nod. "Yeah. She's getting bigger alright." I say.

If I haven't mentioned yet, I'm having a baby girl. I found out 2 weeks ago. Me and Shay went shopping for cribs and stuff, and we invited the girls to shop with us for clothes. She's already got a bunch of toys and clothes and stuff and she's still very tiny.

"Do you already have a name for her?" She asks. "Yeah." I nod. "Her name is Abigail." I say. "Abigail, that sounds nice. Abigail Benson." She says. "I want her to have a middle name but I haven't figured it out yet." I say.

"It'll come to you honey. Now I have to go. Do you want anything to eat? I'm going on a food run." "Ohh!! Yeah.. Um... Some fries...and.. Chicken. Yeah. Or a chicken salad." I say. "Okay Ashley, I'll be right back." "Okay thanks." I say and then I continue to walk around set.

I go to the snack area and grab a blueberry muffin. I read it and then someone comes up from behind me and hugs me. I scream and turn around. "Fuck! Tyler Jordan Blackburn!! Are you trying to put me in labor?!!" I ask. "Shit! Over here scaring the fuck out of me. The fuck you think you are?" I say.

I had a hand over my stomach anyone over my chest. I calm down and finish my muffin. "Hey Mini Ashley!" He says putting his hand on my stomach. "Mini Ashley? Really?" I ask him. "Yeah. I mean she is going to be a mini you. Isn't she?" He says. I roll my eyes. "She has a name Tyler." I say. "Really?" "Duh.." I say and laugh. "Her name is Abigail." I say and smile.

"That's a nice name." He says. "Thanks." "Does she have a middle name? Miss Ashley Victoria Benson?" He asks me. "Not Yet, Mister Tyler Jordan Blackburn." I say. "Your a weirdo." He says. "So are you." I reply.

Abigail starts to kick. I laugh. "Wow..." Tyler says. "She loves doing that." I say. "She's always kicking when we are pretty much anywhere." I say. "She's getting bigger." "Yeah. She is. I want to see her already, but she's still too small to be born." I say.

"Ashley!!!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and I see Lucy. "Goose!" I yell back. She runs over to me and hugs me. "Hey Baby girl." "She has a name now Lucy." Tyler says. "It's Abigail." I say. "That's a nice name." She says. "Thanks." I say.

"Your getting so big." She says. "I know right!" I say.

We start to chat about girly stuff. Shay finishes and we head out. Shay is staying with me right now. She's taking care of me and Abigail.

"Can I get some Blueberries and oatmeal?" I ask. "Ashley, it's like 11:00 at night." Shay says. "So?" I ask. "Okay fine." She says. "Yay!" I say. I smile and kiss her cheek. "Thanks Buttah!" I say.

She makes the oatmeal and puts the blueberries in it. She hands it to me. "I don't know how I can still put up with you." She says. I smile. "Me either." I say and laugh a little.

After I finish my oatmeal, me and shay watch a movie. I fall asleep during the movie. I hear Shay whisper a goodnight ash. And kiss my head.