-6-

(2 months later)
-Ashley-
Abby is already 3 months old. She's growing so fast!

I have to go back to set today.

I get up at 3 because Abby was hungry. I feed her and then I change her. I fall asleep only to be waken up again at 5 by my alarm. I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt since we get everything done for us on set.

I grab Abby's bag and we head to set.

When we get there, Abby starts to cry. I go to the backseat and check on her. She's hungry.

I feed her in the car and then I take her on set. Abby was in her stroller. I was taking us to my dressing room.

"Ashley! Nice to see you again." Marlene said. "Hello Abby." She says to Abigail. She was looking around. "She hasn't been here before so it's like a new world to her." I say. "She's adorable Ashley. You make adorable babies." Marlene said. I smile. "Thanks." I say.

We start walking to my dressing room again.

I walk in and I lay down on the couch. I start to fall asleep. "Ashley, you need to go to hair and makeup." Lisa says. "Lisa, can't I go in like 3 hours?" I ask. "No Ashley, we're already behind schedule. Now come on let's go." She says.

I groan and get up. "Where's Buttah?" I ask. "She's in her dressing room. She's already done with hair and makeup.

"Ok" I say and I take Abigail to Shays dressing room. "Shannon!" I say when I open the door. "Yes?" She asks. She's half asleep. "Wake up Shay!" I say. She sits up and rubs her eyes. "I am up. What's wrong?" "Can you watch Abby? I have to go to hair and makeup." I say. "Sure Benzo." She says.

She grabs Abby. "I'll see you in a bit baby." I say and kiss her head. I head hair and makeup.

-Shay-
When Ashley leaves, I stay with Abby in my dressing room for a while. She starts to get irritated so I carry Abby around set even though I'm sleepy as hell. I still love her. She's the cutest. She looks a lot like Ashley. Except she has brown hair instead of blonde hair.

I see Tyler walking into set. "Late again Blackburn." Marlene says from behind him. "You scared the crap out of me!" He yells. I laugh. Abby stats to cry. "Shhh. Abby don't cry." I say. "See what you did Tyler? You made her cry. Ashley's so going to get on you." I say. I see Ashley walking towards us.

"What happened? Why is she crying?" "Tyler" I say. She looks at him. "I'm gonna fucking kill you Tyler." She says.

She grabs Abby and starts to rock her back and forth. "Shhh... It's okay baby. It's okay." She says. Abby starts to calm down. "Can you stop making her cry? Please. I already feel like shit." She says.

She walks away.

"Damn Tyler." I say and then I walk away.

-Ashley-
I didn't mean to be.... Bitchy.. Or anything, but I'm already way too tired to even act. Abby wakes up at least 3-4 times at night. It's hard to not be tired. And then I have to be up so early.

Sometimes I just feel like curling up into a ball and hiding.

I go and lay down with Abby. There's a knock in the door. I Ignore it. Then there's another knock at the door. "Ughhh..." I say and I get up. I open the door.

"Hey ash, I'm sorry about making her cry." Tyler says. "It's okay Ty, it's just that, raising a baby and being an actress is hard... Very hard. I think my stress levels are getting way too high." I say.

"I can give you a back massage." He says. "Please do." I say. I lay Abby down in her swing. I sit on the couch while he gives me a back massage.

(Months later.)
Abby is bigger already. She can already crawl. She also loves it when I come back from shooting. She always gets really excited.

I was carrying her to set. I was walking in the parking lot when she started getting all excited. I looked around and saw Tyler. "You see TyTy?" I ask her. She just started making baby noises. She's so cute. I laugh. "You wanna go with TyTy?" I ask. I start to walk over to him.

"Hey Ash. Hey Abby." He says. "Wanna go with TyTy?" I ask. She smiles. He holds his hands out and she leans towards him. I hand her over to him. "So how you been Ty?" I ask. "Good. But I'm happy we get to start shooting again." He says. "Me too." I say.

I walk in and I see Buttah. "Buttah!" I say and hug her. "Benzo!" She says back and hugs me. "Where's Abby?" She asks. "With TT." I say. She smirks at me. "Shannon stop!" I say. "Don't you find that adorable tho? I mean considering..." She says. "Just stop Shannon." I say.

"I wish I could tell him.... But that would make things awkward between us. Don't you think?" I ask. "I don't know Ashley. But you should tell him. You can't her this a secret for ever. Eventually someone is going to find out." Shay says.

"You're right Shay.... I just can't right now." I say. I walk back to Tyler. I grab my baby girl and walk to my dressing room. "I can't deal with this right now." I say with a sigh.

I kissed her head. "I'm glad I had you baby. Even tho you don't know who your daddy is and your daddy doesn't know he's your daddy, he still loves you. You love each other. I'm happy for that." I say.

"I love you Abby." I say. I put her down and she sits and plays with her toys. I smile at her. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. No... Her and Tyler are.