Chapter 11: The Love lock

I find myself scattering my clothes all over my closet. Will it be cold, will it be hot? Who cares! I'm going to paris with regina. Ruby met me back at the apartment, before texting her of my spontaneous trip. Under her tireless and frankly intrusive instructions, my bag was packed with perfumes, creams, lipsticks, mascara, you name it. I am overwhelmed with how much exaggerated beauty tips she gives me, but she assures regina will appreciate it. What else should I expect? Just a typical weekend at Paris, no big deal. I have to convince my mother that this is a business trip, last minute business trip. She seems to have been asking a lot questions about Regina the last couple of hours.
Can't think about that now. I can barely contain my excitement or nerves. Today is the day! After all this time, am I ready for this? Paris with regina.. ohmygosh!
I've been waiting for this moment for so long, I'm ready for anything with Regina Mills.
She's punctual of course, waiting for me outside the apartment. She climbs out of the drivers seat of her Mercedes-Benz to open the door for me and smiles warmly.
"Good evening, Miss Swan," she says.
"Ms. Mills." I nod politely to her as I climb to the passenger seat of the car.
Regina gets in the car and puts her seat belt on, as so do I. She clasps my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze that echos through my body.
"You ready?" She asked.
I nod and want to say.. yes for anything, but I seem to struggle letting those words out, I'm too nervous, too excited. Her thumb strokes my knuckles, back and forth, my heart skips a beat as my breathing picks up. How does she do this to me? With this small touch of her's, it's enough to make my hormones fly away.

We make it to her private jet. I try to keep my face impassive as we set on the jet. I can't help it feel like I'm a celebrity. The inside of the jet was all white fine leather, it smelled beautiful. It's much bigger than i thought, it has at least seven seats. Engraved with the name Mills Global Enterprises, Inc. Written in dark red on every corner of the jet.
"Here's your flight plan, Ms. Mills. All external checks are done. We're ready to take off." The pilot informs regina.
"Thank you, John." Regina smiles and turns to me.
She's sitting next to me, looking at me as I observe every detail of the jet.
"Swan, we're taking off now." She alerts me.

The doors slams, it startles me a bit. It reminds me I haven't told regina about my fear of flying. With all the commotion, I haven't even buckled up. Regina crouches beside me to strap me into the harness. It's a four-point harness with all straps connecting to one central buckle. She tightens the straps, so I'm safely buckled. She's so close and intent on what she's doing. She smells so good and clean, I lean forward and inhale her channel perfume and cinnamon hint of her hair, without her noticing. It's heavenly.
She glances up at me and smiles, like she just caught me weirdly sniffing her hair. I laugh inwardly, and her eyes heat. I hold my breath once more, she tightens her grip on my hand. It's there agian, like the first time she touched me. That weird electrical attraction between us, invading me slowly and deliciously.
"It's going to be fine, breathe swan," she whispers. Her hands reach up caressing my cheeks. It's so soothing and warm, it makes my fears disappear. Her soft fingers in my hair, her thumb stroking slowly on my cheekbones. She leans forward and plants a brief, chaste kiss, leaving me reeling. How is it that she can chase all my insecurities away with only her angelic touch? She's a magical one.

She buckles herself up into her seat. The jet sets off slowly and smoothly into the air. All the tall buildings of New York shrink until they are tiny, unreal below us. Once we're higher, all I see is a beautiful orange color sky, and puffy clouds, like the ones I travel in my head to daydream about regina. I turn to regina and she seems to be entertained by my reaction.
"Have you've ever traveled before swan?"
"Not precisely, I've had a fear for heights and flying." I confess.
"And that's how you wanted to go to paris?" She laughs.
I smile shyly.
"Well swan, it looks you've overcome your fear." She grins.
"It appears so, thank you." I place a sweet kiss on her cheek and place my head on her shoulder.
Her arm around mine, her head relaxing on top of mine. I've never enjoyed overcoming a fear, ever.