Chapter 12: Come Clean

"Morning sunshine." I hear regina whisper on my ear. I'm being waken in paradise next to an angel. It feels like I'm still dreaming.
"Regina.." I moan, "it's so early." I whine.
We're cuddled up in a king size bed, with more than 10 soft pillows around us. She's in one of my favorite band t-shirts and panties, I'm in a bra and short pj's. Oh! I remember the adult slumber party we had last night. There was drinking, exchanging clothes, and long lasting orgasms. We both agreed it had to happen again. She wraps her arm around me, placing soft kisses on the back of my neck.
"Regina," I giggle. "You know im ticklish there."
"Swan we have a long day so you need to get up." She orders, but her voice is soft and warm. Makes me want her, right now.
"Ok," I trun to meet her gaze. "Why don't we shower?" I lean down and kiss her as she's smiling.

The bath is a white stone, deep, egg-shaped, very designer. It's huge, enough to fit at least four people. Regina leans over and fills it from the faucet on the tiled wall. She pours some expensive looking bath oil, that immediately gives the smell of sweet, lavender into the water. As the water fills up, it foams with bubbles everywhere. She stands and gazes at me, her eyes dark brown intense, she peels the t-shirt off and casts it on the floor.
"Miss Swan." She holds her hand out. I'm standing in the doorway, wide-eyed and wary, my fingers twisting in knots. I step forward while surreptitiously admiring her physique. Not one flaw spotted, her skin glows a golden color, and it looks soft to touch. I take her hand, and she pulls me to step into the bath with her, while I'm still wearing my bra and short pj's. I step in, and the water is enticingly hot.
"Swan this is not how you take a shower," she reaches forward and removes my short pj's, then reaches around the back of my bra unhook's it, and discards it on the floor. We scoot down into the warm, welcoming water. The water rises as I sit up and pull her against my chest. We stay in a spot where we're both comfortable. My arms holding her by her torso, my hands travel up to her breasts. Massaging her breasts slowly, she moans in satisfaction to my actions. The water with foam covers her entire body, my nose is in her hair and I inhale deeply.
"You smell so good, Regina."
A tremor runs through my whole body. I am laying in a bath tub naked with Regina Mills, she's naked on top of me. This is what my dreams where made of.
She reaches for a bottle of body wash from the built-in shelf beside the bath and hands it over to me. I squirt some into my hands, I rub it together, creating a soft, foaming lather, and I start to rub the soap onto her back, and to her shoulders, and to her neck. She groans softly. Her skin is so delicate and unique, it feels so good to touch. I move to her stomach, rubbing the soap every inch of her skin. My hands glide up to her breasts. She inhales deeply as my fingers encircle them, pushing her breasts into my hands. Her nipples are tender, and my breathing increases.
"You like that?" I ask smiling.
"Hmm, what do you think?" She laughs.
She turns to face me, she stays quiet for a moment.
"Is something wrong, Regina?" I ask worried.
"No, nothing's wrong. I have something to tell you." She grasps my hand with still soap in it.
"I want to make our relationship real, swan."

My mouth drops open, my heart races, and is about to brust out of my chest. Our relationship real. She wants to be serious, to be honest I never saw it getting this far. I imagined being ignored or fired, if she remembered when she was drunk and we first kissed. Now this is going to be a real relationship. It means, holding hands, giving each other small kisses around people, like normal couples.
"When we return, I'm going to have a talk with my mother. About us, and weather she likes it or not, she'll have to accept it." She continues.

I'm speechless really. My eyes build up tears, smiling at her from cheek to cheek. "Ok, I'm going to talk to my mother as well." A gloating smile tugging at the corners of her lips. My mind and heart floods with happiness. Our lips meet for a tender kiss, that turns into a open mouth tongue kiss.
"Let's finish cleaning ourselves, shall we?" She grins.