6⃣ Double Trouble

It's lunch time, the group sat on their usual lunch table outside, except for Naruto and Shikamaru who's late and just had Math with Asuma sense, Neji went on ahead.
Shikamaru had been sleeping in class and Naruto had to wake him up, he was trying to wake him up for the last 3 minutes, he tried to poke him and he gave his shoulder a nudge but his still in deep sleep.

Then Naruto shouts in Shikamaru's ear "WAKE UP SHIKAMARU, CLASS IS OVER" causing Shikamaru to fall off his chair and landed on his butt.

"I'm up, I'm up" Shikamaru said lazily

They headed out of the classroom to their lockers which is two lockers apart to grab their lunches.  Before they could get to their lockers, Naruto bumped into a wall and hit the ground after. He looked up causing his bangs that covers his eyes to part a bit to see what he bumped into, it was no wall it was a person. 

Frank Carter to be exact, his the biggest jock you'll ever meet. He wears a navy blue varsity jacket, a baggy black jeans and converse, he also have that cocky look on his face. For some reason girls always swoon over him, his not that good looking his just the average looking dude who's parents is rich and spoils him too much, thinking the worlds revolves around him, his on the football team and also the star player. He is known as the school bully with his minions who he calls 'friends'.

"Well, well what do we have here. It's the blond nerd!" He said cocky while looking down at Naruto who's still on the ground. His 'friends' snickered behind him.

Naruto stood up.   "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" he said while dusting his pants. Frank was pissed, Naruto wasn't looking at him when he said 'sorry'.   "But you shouldn't stand in the hallway, you guys are in the way" Naruto said in a straight face. This ticked frank even more because a nerd was telling him what to do, the nerd wasn't crawling in fear when most students do, and the nerd doesn't have any respect for him.

He grabbed Naruto by the collar   "Listen you ugly nerd, you can't tell us what to do. We do what ever we want to do and you should be more careful or else I'll have to teach you a lesson or two" he said. But Naruto just started at him with a blank expression.

Then Shikamaru (who's been watching the whole thing) placed a hand to Franks shoulder and said "Frank let him go. He already apologized and theirs no need for violence. I'll tell him not get in your way in the future" Frank is still pissed with the blond nerd he just want to burry his fists into the nerds face for not respecting him.

Suddenly a teacher stepped in to stop the fight and it happened to be Kakashi. He clapped his hands then said "ok that's enough for today. Frank put Naruto down, I suggest that you and your friends to walk away before I report to the principal about this." While giving an eye smile.

"Tsk' better watch out ugly nerd" he said letting go of Naruto's collar and walked away followed by his minions.

"-sigh- Naruto what were you thinking? You know very well that his the school bully. Do you want to be his target that badly?" Exclaimed Shikamaru

"I don't know what pissed him off, he seriously needs anger management classes. I was just stating the fact, he doesn't need to over react about it. He reminds me of my best friend so it's all good! Nothing to worry about" he said and headed to his locker leaving Shikamaru who stared at him in disbelief and his jaw dropped to the ground beside Kakashi.

"O my god! Has he gone mad! He could have been beaten into a pulp!" Shikamaru said

"-sigh- I wouldn't worry about him he could perfectly protect himself. I was more worried about Frank he could have been hurt pre-tty bad" Kakashi said forgetting about the whole secret identity thing.

"Say what? You know Naruto?"

"Ya since he was born"

"What do you mean about Frank getting hurt pretty bad?" Shikamaru asked

"His a black belt in martial arts, didn't he tell you?" Shikamaru shook his head

"Oh well, I gotta go now see ya" Kakashi said waving a hand to Shikamaru

Shikamaru's head is full of questions now, Naruto has secrets that they know nothing about. Now that he thinks about it he know nothing about Naruto's life except his school life that is, he never talks about his family he talks about his best friend 'Sasuke' but not in full detail. Shikamaru is determined to know what Naruto's hiding from them.

<time skip ( lunch table)>

When Naruto and Shikamaru got to the table they saw Kiba and Hinata holding hands and smiling  to no end, Ino and Tenten fixing their hair, Neji brooding , Chōji pigging out, Lee doing push-ups and Shino playing with bugs.

"Hey guys where have the two of you been" asked Chōji

"Got into trouble on the way, Naruto manage to piss Frank off" Shikamaru said lazily

"WHAT!" They all shouted

"He got pissed for no reason, I was just stating the fact" Naruto said

"Did he punch you or something?" Asked Tenten

"Nope Kakashi sensei got there before it happened" he replied

"-sigh- I suggest that you should avoid him at all cost before he make your face a punching bag" said Ino

"No need to worry, his just like my best friend back home their both short tempered, easily get annoyed, and always gets into fights so I'm used to it" Naruto said with a thumbs up.

"I never thought you hangout with those kind of people Naruto" Shino said

"I don't but I've known Sasuke since we were little so I'm used to it"

"-sigh- still just avoid Frank ok" said the concerned Tenten.

"Sure"

They hangout and talked about random things until the bell rang.
Shikamaru was still observing Naruto to get clues about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is (surprise) <----- that's the title

~~~luvjii