9⃣ Cru......Best Friend!

It's been two minutes, Sakura and Naruto are still hugging like they haven't seen each other for a long long long time. While the group was silent and just stared still not believing what they're seeing (including the other students who followed the girls, wanting to know who the new girl is), Naruto knows someone who's like a god of beauty and even getting a hug from the God. Mostly all the boys was shock and jealous, shock because she hugged the nerd of the school, jealous because they want to be the one who she hugs.

Then Neji decided to break the silence, "-ahem-ahem-". This seemed to snap the others from their thoughts. Sakura and Naruto immediately let go of each other and there cheeks turned pink a bit. Naruto cleared his throat, decided to explain before they get the wrong idea.

"-ahem- guys this is Sakura Haruno. She's one of my best friend back home." He explained

"He's your BEST FRIEND?!" Question Tenten pointing at Naruto.

"Yeah!" Sakura said with wide smile of her face.

The group was even more shock. Naruto the nerdiest kid in school who studies non stop (it's for show) have known the goddess for a long time, unbelievable!

"H-how?" Asked Chōji

"We're childhood friends, did you know that his scared of ghosts?" Said Sakura.

"Wow that's unbelievable, Naruto you never told us u have a gorgeous best friend you only told us about Sasuke and you seriously believe in ghosts?" Said Shino.

"Well you guys never asked. And no, I'm not scared of any ghosts, Sakura is just making up stuff, right Sakura?" He said turning to Sakura glaring at her because it was top secret.

"Yes of course I am" Sakura said with a mocking like voice, Smiling innocently.

"Rrrrrriiggghhtt..." they all said but still believed Sakura.

"Sakura what are you doing here?" Ask Naruto

"I'm here for you of course" she said 'So we can be together and guard you from other girls.'

"What do you mean?"

"Knowing you, you're probably just eating ramen, Doing something reckless, plus your mother asked me to look out for you. You haven't called your father for the past two months. You don't want THEM to storm in here do you? It'll be a disaster" Sakura explained facing Naruto with her hands on her hips. Naruto paled, it's true he haven't called his father in two months because 1.) he was busy with school work since his in advance classes and 2.)he completely forgot, his father told him to call him at least once a month, but it's been two months and he haven't called him even once.

Sakura understood his reaction and said "you forgot didn't you?" Naruto nod.

"You better call him soon or else he'll come to you instead and you don't want that. Mr. Kakashi told me" she said

"Ya I'll call him later" Naruto said while scratching the back of his head and sigh.

"Why will it be a disaster?" Asked Shikamaru. He narrowed his eyes at Naruto, finding their whole conversation VERY suspicious. He knows Naruto is hiding something, probably Sakura can help in that department. He wants to know why Naruto won't tell them about himself or his parents.

"Because his parents fam--" before she could finish her sentence, Naruto covered her mouth with his hands. Naruto moved his face closer to her face causing her face to turn pink. Naruto may look different with his hair and glasses covering his whole face but his still Naruto and she couldn't help but blush.

"Sakura, if Mr. Kakashi talked to you, you probably know the reason why I look like this and I want to keep it a secret" Naruto whispered to her. Sakura nod.

"Is everything alright?" Asked Shikamaru still suspicious 'Sakura was about to say something but Naruto quickly covered her mouth. ITS SO OBVIOUS!NARUTO I WILL FIND OUT WHATEVER YOUR HIDING!' Shikamaru though fiercely

"Y-ya everything's alright" Naruto said scratching that back of his head again.

"She was gonna say something but you stopped her, what's the deal man" said Kiba.

Naruto gave a pls-help-me look at Sakura

"I was about to say that his parents are worrywarts because Naruto is an only child and they want to keep him safe and they might drag Naruto back home if he doesn't call them to let them know his alright" Sakura explained, she's telling the truth though they are worrywarts,

The crew nod in understanding.

Suddenly the bell rang

"Time to go to class, nice to meet you Sakura let's all eat lunch together later!" Said Chōji waving goodbye to the group.

"Sakura can I see your schedule" asked Naruto. Sakura hand him her schedule. To his surprise they both have the same classes except the last period where Naruto have gym while Sakura have med class. No surprise there Sakura can keep up with Naruto in academics.

"We have the same classes except the last period. " Naruto said looking at Sakura questionably.

'THIS IS FATE! KAMI SAMA IS ON MY SIDE!THANK YOUUUU! ILL BE WITH MY NARU ALL DAY EVERYDAY! KYAAAAA' she mentality cheered doing the happy dance.

"That's awesome! Now let's go I don't want to be late on my first day" she dragged Naruto back inside the school and everyone was jealous because the nerd is being touchy with the goddess.

Everything went smoothly except the other students stared in envy at the nerd, they want to sit with the now school goddess instead she sits with the nerd and she even joke with him. She also gained many admirers wanting to ask her out.

School ended and they said their goodbyes to the crew. Sakura asked Naruto to come with her because Lady Tsunade wants to see him.

"Sakura I have to go back to my place first to change, I can't let her see me like this and please don't say anything about this to her." He begged Sakura

"Sure I'll call the driver to pick us up and drop us off to your place and we'll take your car instead"

"Thanks Sakura"
~~~~~~~~~~

Phewww 1032 words!
If you guys haven't noticed I've been writing thousand words every time I update.

Just so you guys know I made a new story yesterday.
If you guys like D. Gray Man (I'm a big fan of it) pls check out my story ;)

[ THE HEIR - D. Gray Man - [Allen Walker x Lenalee Lee] fan. Fic. MODERN! ]

Let me know what you think about this chap. ✌️

~~~luvjii