1⃣0⃣ Granny

Naruto went up stairs to change his clothing while Sakura looked around his condo. It has a modern design meant for bachelors, the wall is painted with black, red and orange (he needs to have orange everywhere he goes) the condo has a second floor where his bed room is located and black glass stairs leads to the second floor. When you enter the room you will immediately see the big window in the living room looking at the city below. Sakura was very impress at how clean the place is before Naruto would just throw his things everywhere is his room because there will be a maid to clean it up for him. She was surprise how mature Naruto has become when he left home just by looking at his place.

Naruto went down stairs with a new look his now wearing a baggy dark blue jeans (note a very expensive jeans) with chains hanging on his left side, a white plain T-shirt inside his jacket with hood living it open displaying his necklace, pulling his hair to the side framing his face. In Sakura's opinion he looks so hot she almost fainted.

"let's go Sakura" he said signalling Sakura to follow him. They took the elevator to the basement of the building to get Naruto's car, his rich so he has his own private parking, this time his taking his black and red Mansory Audi r8 spyder.

"wow Naruto you have like 8 cars in here" she said stating the obvious.

"yeah I originally have 6 but pervy sage gave me two"

" your still calling him that?" asked Sakura entering the car as Naruto opened the door for her.

"yeah I'll never stop calling him that, It's fun to tease him" Naruto started the car and drove off towards Tsunade's Mansion.

He opened the door and got attacked by a blonde lady, she hugged him to death almost killing Naruto, she pulled back and looked at him.

"Brat! why haven't you visited me you know that I can't visit you cause I'm very busy with the hospital. Don't you miss your godmother?" she said

"Sorry granny, I've been busy with school and forgot" he said apologizing, scratching the back of his head.

"alright I forgive you but you should visit me more often ok, I missed you and you've grown so tall" she said noticing Naruto's height

"yeah I'm as tall as my old man now" he said giving his signature smile.

"wow impresive, well let's go eat now I'm pretty sure you and Sakura haven't eaten yet" she said ushering Naruto and Sakura to the Table filled with food.

They spent four hours of catching up, its was getting late and Naruto decided that it was time to go home. He said his goodbyes to the two ladies and head home.

On his way home he looked at the time, it was still seven but the sky is already dark. He has lots of time before he goes to bed, looking outside the cars window he saw white pavilions in a park and wondered what the event was, curious he parked his car near the park. He got out of his car and walked towards the
park, immediately gaining attention form the crowd mostly girls, they blush at the sight of him in their eyes he was like their night in shining armour, the way he walks makes them think his walking towards them and have hearts in their eyes while almost drooling, their boyfriends tries to snap them out from LaLa Land and catches them as they fainted from over exposure of Naruto's godlike presence. Then a blue haired girl had a courage to talk to him she stepped in front of him causing him to stop, the girl wears a cocky smirk and a slutty clothing showing her cleavage and a bit of her ass, Naruto raised an eyebrow at her.

"Can I help you?" asked Naruto

"My name is Asuka, may I know your name?" the girl named Asuka asked

"My name doesn't concern you, now what do you want?" Naruto said

"awww of course it concern me, I want to know what my future boyfriend's name is" she said as she leaned a bit to show more of her cleavage to Naruto, But Naruto doesn't pay attention to those kind of stuff as Sakura said before his oblivious, especially to this kind of stuff and beside his not looking for a relationship his still waiting for a chance to ask Sakura out, for him she's the only one.

"You might want to check with a doctor Ms, your delusional" Naruto said to the girl and walked pass her. The girl was in shock no one has ever turned her down as she have the look and the body, guys lines up constantly asking her out, she dumps them not them dump her.

Naruto continues to walk still oblivious to the stares, the cleavage showing, the fixing hair, the putting more makeup, the showing ass shorts from the girls he passes by, then stopped at a poster that reads "Lantern festival" he smiled.

'I should go here with the group and Sakura, Im sure she's going to love this she's also never been to a festival before so I'm sure she's going to enjoy this and she can also get to know more of my new friends' he thought.

Naruto went back to his car and drove away from the park. Then Naruto remembered Sakura's birthday was last week, he greeted her Happy Birthday but wasn't able to give her any gift. He decided to go to a high end jewelry shop to buy her a gift because he knows that Sakura likes necklaces, looking at the necklaces on display his eyes was drawn to a Daphne Short Necklace with emerald jem, the same shade as her eyes.

"Do you like that one Sir?" asked the sales man in expensive suit

"yes, please wrap this necklace for me Sir" Naruto Asked politely. The sales man gave the now wrapped necklace in a beautiful paper bag to Naruto.

"Im sure your girl friend will love it" said the sales man with an eye smile. Naruto blush at his words Sakura is not his girlfriend.......yet, but his not going to tell him that.

"Im sure she will" Naruto said returning the smile. he walked out of the building and went home.

Naruto was so happy, he was surprised by the love of his life they are together again, then he remembered he needs to call his dad ASAP. He jumped out of his bed and grabbed his phone and dialled his dads number with shaky hands, he gulps getting ready to be scold by his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think about this chap?

~~~luvjii