1⃣6⃣ Sports Day [4]

It was already lunch time by the time they finish their other races versing the other teams. So far they have only won 1 event. They lost on the tag of war and won the relay race.

The boy's judo event will start later in the afternoon. So they have an extended lunch brake, which is good because Sakura brought a feast for everybody to eat.

The girls brought the lunch boxes outside while some of the boys spread out the picnic blanket on the grassy ground. They gathered around and started eating the homemade lunch that Sakura brought. But only one didn't eat. Shikamaru was very busy with a phone in his hands, at last he got Choji's phone out of his locker. Now his surfing the net looking for any information about his mysterious blond friend. But their was a problem. There was no Naruto Uzumaki anywhere. He had no clue if the blonde had any social media account, but then again he never did asked.

But what caught his attention was a small lettering on the very bottom of the page he was searching. It said the last name of one of the famous business man in the world, The Namikaze.

He clicked on it bringing him to a page where the information was written about the great business man, Minato Namikaze. It was the usual information regarding businesses  and other stuff that normal people don't understand. Shikamaru kept scrolling until he read some information about the business man's family, but all it said is that he was married to a model and have one child. It didn't specify who they are or what their name was.

'what does this got to do with Naruto? and it's a pretty useless page I might add' Shikamaru thought. He did more research but he didn't found any information about the blonde, therefore in his last resort he had no choice but to ask the blonde directly without causing any suspicion. He cleared his throat.

"Hey, Naruto" he began. Gaining the blond's attention who was sitting not too far away from him.

"What is it Shikamaru" said the blond.

"do you have any social media account?" he asked

"uh..... no I don't have any" the blond boy lied. Shikamaru's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"ehhh why not Naruto. Everybody has one you should make one so that you could get in touch with all of us." Said Ino who overheard their conversation.

".... yeah I probably should. I'll make one tonight." Naruto laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"now that I think about it we don't really know anything about your private life. So care to tell some of it to us" said Ino. Shikamaru was thankful to Ino for questioning Naruto about his life outside of school with out him talking. Because sometimes talking could be such a drag and besides Ino is the expert one in talking.

"ha.. ha.. w-what do you want me to tell you?" he said. Glancing at Sakura for help but she's not paying attention to their conversation because she was talking to Tenten and Hinata. But the other boy's attention was pointed to the three because of Ino's question earlier for the the other blonde. They were also wondering the same thing. They didn't know much about their other blonde friend.

"hmm.. let's see... How about your parents. what do they do?" asked Ino innocently. Naruto searched his brain for a lie to tell his curious friends. He doesn't want to lie to them but he likes the way things are going on right now like the fact that he's not the centre of attention like he was in his old school. He will eventually tell them who he really was but not just yet.

".... uhh t-they are currently on a business trip so I'm on my own right now but they call me every  time they have time." he said. Half lie half true.

" aren't you sad that your parents doesn't have enough time for you? If I were in your position I would be really sad and angry that they don't have time for me" said Ino.

"No it doesn't bother me at all cause I know they are doing it for me that's how much they care about me. You guys might think that's a wrong reasoning but it's just the way my house hold work." Said Naruto. They all wondered what kind of a house that Naruto was raised in.

"What does your mother look like?" Asked Ino. Naruto could show them a picture but they would know who she is right away.

"She's a tall lady with long red hair. And she has a bit of a temper." He said.

"Wow your mom has red hair! It's a surprise you don't have any red hair at all!" Ino gasped.

"Ya because I got my  looks from my dad." Naruto said. Sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

They questioned him some more about his parents thankfully he came up with answers that are not exactly a lie it was just sort of a lie, just a lil bit.

The bell rang and they got ready to go to their next event. Time for some judo.

The boys got ready for the match and the girls sat on the floor.

There's only four groups who signed up for the event and they all guessed it's not gonna take a lot of time to finish the game.

All four groups lined up and greeted each other and returned to their side to start the game.

The boys first opponent are quite impressive they have a toned body and you could see they are an active bunch. But unfortunately they lost at the round because they practice other sports and they were not familiar with judo. Naruto won against his opponent by gripping the fabric of his opponent's uniform and tripped him, everyone was surprise at first they expected him to lose but hey he won.

As the boys are waiting for their next round. They watched the other groups match. Sakura tapped Naruto on the shoulder making him turn to her. She took out her handkerchief from her small handbag.

"Naruto here, your sweating you might get some on your eyes" Sakura said as she wipe his forehead. Lifting his glasses a bit to wipe his brows making sure not to show the other audience his face. Naruto was only goofily grinning at her.

"Aww Sakura-chan thanks but I could have wiped it with my sleeves now your hanky would smell like sweat now." Naruto said.

"Hehe don't worry about it." She replied. Meanwhile Ino was observing the both of them from her seat and also the school bully Frank Carter is beyond pissed looking at the two smiling at each other. He never had the chance to talk to Sakura because she was always with Naruto and every time he see's her alone her other friends would always pop out of nowhere and drag her away.

He promised himself that he would ask her to go out with him after the game. But before that he needs to teach the loser a lesson for always getting in his way with Sakura.

"NEXT! Naruto Uzumaki and Frank Carter.!" Said the referee.

They both got up from their seat, walking towards each other. Frank started cracking his fingers getting ready to play some dirty tricks.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a long time people!
• VOTE
• FOLLOW
• COMMENT if you like the chapter.

~~~luvjii