1⃣2⃣ A Movie Scene

[= Hey guys check out my other story its called
THE HEIR- D.Gray Man- [Allen Walker x Lenalee Lee] MODERN hope you like it =]

~~~~~~~~~

It's already five in the afternoon and it's getting dark outside, Naruto waited in front of Tsunade's mansion for Sakura, his still in the -Nerd mode- because they are going to meet up with the group at the festival but his taking his car with him simply because he has no idea how to get there without a car.

Five minutes later sakura came out of the mansion wearing a Crossroad Cutie Coral Red Off-the-Shoulder Dress and a White Slingback Pump shoes pairing it with a white hand bag; in Naruto's eyes everything became slow-motion and flower petals falling behind her as she walks flawlessly towards him, she looked perfect.

They have been best friends since they were little but they still can't take their eyes off at each other; even Sasuke gets annoyed by it....... well .. he gets annoyed by everything, but he knows his two best friends has feelings for each other, only the two of them doesn't know. He even almost tied the two together just to make them confess to each other.

"let's go Naruto?" she said already sitting in the passenger side. Naruto snapped out from the sound of her voice.

"ah.hh..hh Ye-ah let's go" he stuttered. He started the car and drove off. Naruto was worried a bit because he knows people would try hitting on Sakura, he can't let his guard down even for a second.

++++++

He parked his car far away from the park where the festival is located to avoid unwanted attention, especially from his friends it would blow his cover; can't let that happen.

He helped Sakura out of the car, they walked side by side towards the festival. Naruto is on high alert because a lot of people especially men's already looking at Sakura, he moved closer to her just incase something happens.

When they arrived at the entrance of the park they saw the group waiting for them.

"Hey Naruto, Sakura your finally here lets go I'm hungry" said Chōji holding his belly.

"You're always hungry Chōji, anyway let's go inside and have fun" said Shikamaru.

They all went inside the park  and head towards the white pavilions.

"Wow look Naruto there's a lot of lanterns floating in the water. It's so beautiful" Sakura said pointing towards the pond with a dreamy look it her face.

'You're even more beautiful' thought Naruto as he looks at her.

You can see lanterns everywhere you look in the water, in the trees, in the tables even on the ground; it's very romantic.

"Hey you two come over here, you should try this dessert it's really good" shouted Ino.

+++++++++

It's been three hours since they all arrived in the festival, it's already dark but everybody is still having fun, they all tried the food in pavilions, they played all kinds of games and bought some things to take home. Naruto is still on hight alert seeing as some guys trying to get closer to Sakura, he would grab Sakura's hand and walk faster or go to a different direction to get away from them.