1⃣5⃣ Sports Day [3]

OH MAN!!!! 7(something)K READS??? NOOO WAAAAYYY
THANK PEPS! THANKS FOR READING MY STORIES EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE ... More than 5 MONTHS?
I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF U PEPS GIVE ME A FEED BACK ON THIS STORY. 😉

=================

It's Tuesday, the second day of Sports Day. Students packed the back field of the school, getting ready for their next events.

Sakura and the rest of the girls doesn't have any events for that day but went to school anyway to support the boys. They are all now sitting on a bench with the rest of the audience near the race track waiting for the event to start.

The boys are doing a relay race with only 7 people allowed to participate, the boys are in luck because they are already 7man team. They are now doing their stretching making sure they don't injure themselves.

Meanwhile their opponents are surrounded by their 'fan girls'? Squealing like an annoying parakeet but they seem to enjoy the attention they're getting. All of them are wearing identical clothing, all white top and bottom with gold lines on the hem. One of them is admiring himself on his handy mirror. One have his arms around a girl's shoulder, the girl giggles when he flirts with her. Some show off their biceps and girls squealing every time they change their poses.

"No fair! I want to have fan girls too" said the jealous Kiba 😭

"Good luck with that" said Chōji 😑 munching on his large size onigiri.

"They are only distractions. and Kiba you already have a girl friend" said Neji with a straight face.

"I'm not looking for another girl friend Neji I have Hinata😍 , it's just that it's nice if more people cheer on you! I know you want one as well " said Kiba 😏

"I do not"

"yes you do"

"I do not"

"yes you do"

"I DO NOT"

"uh-huh, suurree~~" said Kiba said playfully😙

"aaaarrrggggg YOU ARE SO ANNOYING" 💢 said Neji throwing a water bottle at Kiba's face which resulted of him falling on the ground with a bump on his forehead and a red nose.

"what a draaaaggg" [you all know who said that]. Shikamaru stared at the sky with a bored look ignoring the-in-pain Kiba. Of course its Shikamaru what do you expect. A guy like him just want to sleep all day everyday and watch the clouds move across the sky. But right now his not just staring at the cloud his thinking, about the mystery surrounding his blonde nerd friend. Then a lightbulb lit up above his head he had an idea on how to get information about his blonde friend. He needs Google sensei because Google sensei knows everything. 

"Mwahahaha" Shikamaru laughed in a whisper way.
'Damn Shikamaru you're so smart!!!' He thought complementing himself. He immediately searched his pockets for his phone but he soon remembered he left it at home. Shikamaru cursed under his breath, he turned to Chōji.

"Hey Chōji, do you have your phone with you?" Asked Shikamaru.

"No it's in my locker, why what do you need it for?" Replied Chōji.

"-sigh- never mind I'll do it later since the event is about to start anyway" said Shikamaru.

The MC announced that the event is about to start.

"LADIES AND GENTS! THE RELAY RACE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! SO THOSE WHO WILL BE PARTICIPATING PLEASE GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE PLACES. THE FIRST TEAM IS ...... THE 7 DUDES Vs. THE BEAUTIFUL BOYS" said the MC. The girls in the audience erupted with squealing when the name 'beautiful boys' was mentioned.  The beautiful boys???? More like foolish boys, they have no idea what they are up against.