1⃣1⃣ Confession Of Love?

"Naruto! What's up man, where did you and Sakura go yesterday?" Kiba asked Naruto who's walking towards his first class. Naruto turned facing Kiba.

"We went to my godmothers house together yesterday after school, why do you ask?" he asked

"cause everyone in school is been talking about you two riding the same car and they wonder if the beauty is going out with the school nerd." he asked.

'I wish' Naruto thought

"Ha..ha..ha.. no we're not" he said

"just be careful you might get ambush by the guys. It's only been a day since Sakura transferred and she already captured most of the guy's attention, I wont be surprise if I see you with a bruise" Kiba said as he placed a hand on Naruto's shoulders giving him the Everything-will-be-alright look.

"Hang in there, don't die"  Kiba said before he ran to the opposite direction to get to his class leaving Naruto alone in the middle of the hallway, then the bell rang.

"Thanks a lot Kiba that helps alot" Naruto said to Kiba knowing Kiba is gone. He continued to walk towards his first class. When got there he saw Sakura already sitting in her desk which is beside his, and the guys kept glancing at her with red cheeks some had the guts to stare at her but she doesn't know that because her whole attention is drown into her book that she's reading,the girls looks jealous because of how pretty Sakura is and their secret crushes has a crush on her. Naruto sat down beside her, she immediately noticed Naruto and smiled brightly.

"Hey Sakura I have to tell you something after school so wait for me ok" Naruto said

"Why can't you say it now?" Sakura asked

"because I don't want other people to know" he told her, then Mr. Kakashi started the class. Meanwhile Sakura is in her LaLa Land

'He want to tell me something. After school. He doesn't want other people to know. Is .... Is .. Is he going to confess!?. Kyaaaaa omg omg omg omg CHA finally I've been waiting for him to confess Kyaaaaaa I can't wait. I need to look super pretty when he confess his love to me, I want everything to be perfect'  Sakura thought, as her face turned pink like her hair and smiling from ear to ear cannot contain her happiness. 

Naruto noticed that Sakura is a bit pink in the faceit worries him. He placed a hand on her forehead causing Sakura to go red at the touch.

"Sakura you're a bit warm and red, are you ok?" He asked with a worried look.

"Yes Naruto Im perfectly fine, you know that I'll tell you if I'm not feeling well" Sakura said with a smile letting him know that she's ok. Naruto just nod at he but still worried for her.

+++++

It's now after school. Sakura was glad that the day passed by really fast because she's excited for the school to finish and Naruto have something to tell her, she wasn't able to concentrate in class at all because she kept going back to her LaLa Land.

She went to the girls washroom first to fix her self in the mirror; she applied a bit of lip gloss on her rosy lips then applied a bit of mascara on her long lashes and lastly she brushed her hair to make it look more nicer. She went out of the washroom going towards Naruto's locker and waited for him. Five minutes later Naruto arrived putting his things in his locker and the two walked together towards the exit/entrance. Sakura who's dying to know what Naruto was to say was the first to speak.

"Naruto what are you going to tell me?" she asked while blushing a bit

"Oh ya, Sakura...." He started, Sakura leaned forwards a bit waiting for him to continue.

'here it comes ~~his going to confess his love to me~~~' Sakura thought excitedly

"do you..."

'Want to be your girlfriend? YES OF COURSE' she thought

"want to go to  a festival? I already asked the others and they said their coming, so do you want to come along? It'll be fun" he said

'.... a.. festival?.....His not asking me to be his girl friend?.... He want's me to go to a festival... not to be his girl friend....GHHHHHHAAAAAA It's not a confession!    T.T  I assumed to much      T.T. I guess It's to soon for that?' she thought sadly

"Sakura? you alright?" asked Naruto

"ahh ya.... um what do you do in a festival?" she asked not knowing the commoner world

"you'll see when we get there, It'll be my second time  going to a festival Im sure it'll be fun" Naruto said excitedly

"oh ok but can we change clothes first?" she asked

Sakura went back to Tsunade's house and Naruto went back to his own and drove to pick up Sakura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOOOO??? what do you guys think about this Chap.? 

~~~luvjii