1⃣3⃣ Sports Day [1]

It's early in the morning and the halls of leaf academy are filled with wild animals ( the students); jocks shoves weak looking students to the side, popular girls putting makeup- more makeup and some more until they have a face on their makeup [is that funny? oh well I tried:P], boys who's high on sugar ranning around the halls bumping to other kids, disturbed kids shouts random things, K-pop fans sticking a picture of their biases on their locker doors and giggling like a love sick person. The halls is just plain chaotic, it is not always like this but something is happening today, it's sports day, and everybody is excited about it; It's like a free day to everyone because their will be no class for the entire week, just sports.

It's Monday and everyone is full of energy, normally they would still be half asleep coming to school dragging their bags behind them (some students). But its sports day and that means there will be a prizes and it's going to be BIG but no one know what the prizes will be, last year a baseball team who won 3/5 games won a trip to a fancy hot spring out of town, the volleyball team who won all of their games got a trip to Disneyland during their school break and the judo club got to go to the beach for free accommodation.
So all Leaf students are going to fight (in sports of course) in order to win those BIG prizes.

"Tenten! are you ready!?" asked Ino who's stretching getting ready to go to the battle field.

"I'm always ready Ino" said Tenten, tying a handkerchief around her head.

"Hinata! you ready?" said Ino

"Yes Ino" said Hinata with a determined look

"Sakura! you ready?" asked Ino

"Yes I am, but what's the big deal?" asked Sakura, stretching her arms.

The girls looked at her, ginning like they are plan to destroy anyone who ever is in their way.

"because it's SPORTS DAY and that means there's going to be prizes who ever win their events" said Tenten

"what kind of prizes?" asked Sakura

"no one knows, the 3rd years said every year is different. Last year the teams that won went to trips during school break, now everyone is fighting to win those prizes" said Hinata

"And we want to get one of those, So GIRLS let's beat them into a pulp MwAhahaAhAhahaa" said Ino, laughing like a witch.
The girls sweat-dropped.

"Ino we are not beating up anyone!" said Tenten but Ino just continued laughing planning something evil.

"Morning Girls" Greeted Naruto, the girls turned around and saw all the boys in their group wearing their gym clothes walking towards them. Shikamaru looks like he just woke up in bed, Kiba looks full of energy same as Lee who's running on the spot warming up, Chōji eating a rice ball LARGE size, Shino and Neji well they're the same as ever and Naruto waving at the girls.

"GOOD MORNING LADIES, ARE YOU ALL EXCITED?" asked Lee

"Oh I'm so ready Lee! Let's win this!" cheered Ino.

"THIS SPORTS EVENT IS SUCH A YOUTHFUL THING TO HAVE, IT GETS EVERY ONE ON THEIR FEET TRYING TO WIN THOSE AMAZING PRIZES" said Lee.

"PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES!...." Cheered Ino and Tenten then Lee joined, then Kiba, then Chōji, all pumping their fist up in the air.

"Well their excited" said Shino

"WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP! IT'S SO EARLY IN THE MORNING I DONT NEED YOUR NOISES!" Shikamaru shouted, doing the big-head-jutsu copying Iruka.

"It's already 11 in the morning! You are such a party pooper!" said Ino well yelling in Shikamaru's opinion.

"shut up woman" he said picking his ear with his pinky aaaaaand the arguing begins.