7⃣ Its A Surprise

The sound of heels on the pavement can be heard, and no sound was made as everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the person who's making the clicking sounds.

Suddenly everything became slow-mow. All eyes follows the person as she walks by and everyone moved out of her way. The girl has pink hair that flows gracefully from the imaginary wind and a pair of enchanting green eyes. The girl bewitched the crowd with her beauty alone.

She wears an off-shoulder red dress stoping above her knees that shapes her sexy curves and a pair of white stilettos. Every man around her was enchanted by her beauty while the ladies is amazed by her beauty, confidence and grace as she walks.

Her name is Sakura Haruno. Who just arrived in Konoha International Airport.

'Naruto, you should be happy that I'm here hehe we'll be together!!.
I really missed you so bad! I worry a lot about you and I worry that someone might TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME. Pls pls pls Kami Sama don't let any girl take Naruto away from me!!'

"Sakura! Over here" a blond lady called to Sakura bring Her back to the real world.

"Lady Tsunade!" Sakura walked towards Tsunade and gave her a hug.

"Wow Sakura it's been so long since I have seen you! You look so beautiful!" Said Tsunade

"Thank you Lady Tsunade, you haven't changed either" Sakura said

"Does Naruto know you're here in Konoha? I haven't seen that brat yet because I have been so busy with the hospitals" Tsunade is the owner of The most prestigious hospital in the world.

"No he doesn't know, I want to surprise him. I will be going to the same school as him so I'm going to surprise him there. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me" Sakura said with a big smile sculpted on her pretty face.

Sakura will be staying with Tsunade, since Tsunade lives alone in her big mansion with her servants of course. 

Sakura will be going to school on Monday which is in two days.
She's really excited to see her cru...... -ahem- best friend. She haven't been able to get a goodnight sleep since Naruto came to Konoha, shes been worried that he might get sick and no ones there to take care of him, if his eating right not just ramen that he loves so much, to stop herself from worrying too much she decided to come to Konoha and she will take care of him herself. She knows that Naruto can perfectly take care of him self but she just worry to much. She might sound like a mother but she really cares for Naruto. She's not sure if Naruto feels the same towards her but she hopes he does.

Sakura unpacked her personal stuff as the maids unpack her other belongings. She placed a picture of her, Naruto and Sasuke  on the table beside her bed, and another with just her and Naruto smiling brightly towards each other.

She smiled at the picture saying
"I can't wait to see you Naruto"

<--- Naruto POV --->

'For some reason I have been feeling happy since I woke up this morning, I wonder why?'

"Naruto lets go everyone's waiting at the coffee shop" said Shino

"Ya let's go"

'I have a feeling that something good will happen soon'

~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think?
Pls comment 😁
I would like to know your opinion.

~~~ luvjii