1⃣4⃣ Sports Day [2]

The games kept on going and the guys are bored out of their minds, Shikamaru laid on a bench sleeping not caring about the out come of the game, Choji went to grab snacks earlier and now stuffing his mouth with load of junk foods, Kiba and Naruto leaning on each others back almost falling asleep, Neji is closing his eyes with his arms crossed he may look the same as ever but his actually sleeping, mean while Lee is having the time of his life, cheering with all his might with the other crowd and Shino is in the corner playing with bugs.

"Now round one is done, Let us begin Round 2! Winners gather around. We will be doing the same process like we did during round one so Let's get started" said the Referee.

They kept on playing and the 7 Dudes is still undefeated. They are on their final round and their final opponent are the Hotties composing of 7 guys who are members of the football team, that includes the school bully, Frank Carter. After a few minutes of pulling, the 7 Dudes doesn't want to get on the school bullies bad side so they decided to let them win the game.

The guys went to their usual hangout place waiting for the girls. While waiting Naruto seem to think that his forgetting something very important but he can't remember what his forgetting.

'I called my parents, took the trash out, ate my ramen, brushed my teeth.... what else am I forgetting?!' he thought.

"What's wrong Naruto?" asked Chōji, munching his pizza flavoured potato chips.

"I think I'm forgetting something very important but the problem is I don't know what I'm fogetting!" said Naruto.

"maybe you forgot to eat your breakfast?" said Chōji, only thinking about food.

"no I ate breakfast, ahhhh whatever, I'm going to get something from my locker so I'll see you guys later." said Naruto, Walking away from the group.

Naruto opened his locker and pulled out his water bottle. While his drinking he sees a small fancy looking paper bag hanging on a coat hanger then a light bulb lit up above head and almost chocked on  his water as he remembered what he was forgetting. He forgot to give Sakura the gift that he got for her  birthday.

"oh so thats what I was forgetting" he said to him self after he recovered. He grabbed the long box that contains the necklace  inside and slid it into his pocket, closing his locker door heading back to his friends.

"Hey Naruto" Sakura called out waving at him, walking towards him with the rest of the girls.

"Hey girls, how's the game" said Naruto.

"Mwahahahaha WE WON Mwahahahaha" said Ino laughing on the back of her hand just about covering her mouth and pinky out.

"Awesome!" said Naruto

"How about you guys?" asked Tenten

"We decided to give up the game since we were versing the School bullies and we don't want to get in trouble with them" said Naruto.

"smart choice, anyway lets go" said Tenten

"Sakura can I talk to you for a moment?" asked Naruto

"Sure Naruto, Go ahead girls we'll be right there" said Sakura, waving at the girls.

"what is it Naruto?" asked sakura

"actually I have something for you" said Naruto pulling out the long box from his pocket, handing it to Sakura.

"what's this for Naruto?" asked Sakura

"it's suppose to be for your birthday but I forgot to give it to you and I just remembered" said Naruto, scratching the back of his head. Sakura hugged Naruto as thanks and Naruto hugged back.