8⃣ I Missed You

Sakura jumped out of bed when her alarm went off, obviously very excited to go to her new school.

"Today is the day! That I will see my Naruto kyaaaaa" she jumped up and down on her bed, then to the ground running towards her big walk-in closet to pick her outfit for today.

"Every thing must be perfect" with that she went on a search mission for the perfect outfit.

After searching her whole closet, she did her daily routine --took a bath -- did her hair and makeup (she doesn't need much because she doesn't even need it) -- lastly put on her outfit [ generation ruffle mini dress in pink to white ombré / white batignolles heels ], she looked at her self one last time before she goes down stairs

"Perfect!" She smiled, she then went down stairs to eat breakfast with Tsunade who's already waiting in the table sipping her cup of tea.

"Good morning Lady Tsunade!" Sakura greeted  with enthusiasm.

"Someone's in a good mood" Tsunade smirked knowing the reason why Sakura is having a good morning.

They ate breakfast while making conversations about random stuff. Then Sakura decided to go to school early to surprise Naruto, the driver opened the door of the black Roles-Royce Phantom for Sakura to enter.

They arrived at the front of the school, the driver opened the door for Sakura. She looks at the school and smiled as the school is surrounded by sakura trees. She walks towards the school and immediately gaining attention from the other students who goes to school early, the students thought they're seeing a goddess in real life.
| "Wow!! What a babe! Is she new here? I never seen a babe like her before. I wonder if she can be my girlfriend".   "Never your not in her level. And I'm going to be the one asking her out not you!" |
{ note: |...| this is someone talking in the background }

Sakura walked towards the two girls, one with long dark blue hair and one with two hair buns in each side of her head. Sakura stopped in front of them while they stared at her stunned by her beauty.

"Hello my name is Sakura Haruno, I'm new here can you two show me the way to the principals office" she asked. For a moment the two girls didn't realize that she just asked them a question. They were brought back to the real world when they noticed the girl standing in front of them.

"I...umm...I ... h-hi my n-name's Tenten nice to meet you, this is Hinata" Tenten said gesturing to Hinata

"H-hello" Hinata said

"Nice to meet you Tenten, Hinata. Can you show me the way to the principals office" she repeated

"We'll take you there if you want" suggested Hinata

"That would be great! Thank you!"

They walked towards the office, the students were stars-trucked by Sakura's beauty, every eyes followed her wondering who she is.

"Here we are" Tenten said pointing at a door with the words "principals office" attached to it.

"Thank you very much" she thanked Tenten and Hinata

"Since your new here would you like us to be your guide for the time being, cause I'm pretty sure you don't know where your classes are yet" Tenten said

" I would like that, If it doesn't cost you too much trouble" Sakura said

"No it's fine were glad to help"

Sakura went inside the office to get everything she needs, on her way out she saw Kakashi.

"Mr. Kakashi! What are you doing in here!" She asked surprised to see him

"Sakura? I should be the one asking you that. Well I'm here because of Naruto, his mother was worried about him being away from home so she asked me to look after him. Anyway what are you doing here don't tell me you followed Naruto here cause you were worried about him" Kakashi said.

Sakura smiled as he guessed right, she nods her head telling Kakashi that he guessed right

"-sigh- kids...... anyway I should probably give you a heads up. His pretending to be a nerd, he said he wants to keep his school life private. So now he has glasses his hair covering his eyes and wears ordinary clothes. Still I bet you can recognize him right away since you two are close" he said "does he even know you're here?"

'Naruto's... a ... nerd! 
THATS GREAT! No one can take him away from me! I'm so happy~' Sakura mentally cheered

Her smile widens
"I'll keep that in mind, no he doesn't I want to surprise him"

"Well you should get going, go look around the school it's still early" he said

Sakura exited the office finding Hinata and Tenten waiting for her.
They toured her around the school then Hinata asked "Sakura you don't have friends in school yet right?"

"Actually I came here to be with my best friend, he goes here and he doesn't know that I'm here cause I'm surprising him" she said

" wow! I would like to have a best friend like you! That's so sweet!" Tenten said in girly mode "I'll introduce  you to our friends I'm sure they'll love you"

"Sure"

"Let's go outside I'm sure there in our lunch table hanging out before school starts"

As they walked towards the table Sakura can see a blonde haired boy standing and facing the opposite direction, Sakura immediately recognized him, It's was Naruto. She walked faster towards him. The crew wondered what's going on, Tenten and Hinata wondered why Sakura walking towards Naruto, they all looked at the both of them.

Sakura stop behind Naruto tapping  his shoulder. Naruto slowly turned around seeing pink, when his fully facing the person who tapped his shoulder. Nothing can describe what his feeling at that moment, finally seeing the girl who he has been thinking about everyday. The girl of his dreams. Sakura Haruno.

Sakura jumped to embrace Naruto tightly, (she has to jump because Naruto is much taller than her) she placed her arms around Naruto's neck then Naruto hugged her just as tight wrapping his arms around her waist

"I missed you" Sakura whispered closing her eyes, then tightens her arms around him. She felt content just by hugging Naruto and feeling safe in his arms.

"I missed you too" he whispered back also tightens his arm around her.

Meanwhile

The rest of the crews eyes widened with there jaws  they are seeing the goddess of beauty hugging a nerd, 
'Do they know each other?'
       (that is the question)

~~~~~~~~~~

Pls. Comment (what do u think of this chap.?)

~~~luvjii