My Sad Ending

DISCLAIMER :I don't own Fairy Tail or any of the characters.You are the pic looks:original (without using magic this is how you look)

______________________________

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your pov

Have you ever given much thought in how you would die?I know I have and in most scenarios it was by my own hands. That was until I found her,my only family left.That was until I found my whole family Fairy Tail.They adopted me into their family but that was until it all came crashing down on me.I was never your ordinary girl people always thought I was some weird orphan girl.Yea that's right orphan.So I'm telling you this I'm probably in a coma or died or something cliche like that.You probably all hated me anyway but my love was always real.You never saw my pain but it was there.I hope your all happy with yourselves.My suffering came to an end so I'm happy :)

Sincerely,Y/N Lockser

I set my pencil down on my wooden desk and look at the snowy window.I get up and push my chair in walkimg out of my room downstairs into the kitchen and make some hot cocoa.As I drink it I start texting Lucy on my phone.

Me:You there..
CelestialBae:Yea
watsup?
Me:Wyd
CelestialBae:
Playing video games
CelestialBae:Can U come over?
CelestialBae:Natsus here...
Me:oh sorry tell him I said hi
CelstialBae:Hi Y/N!!!-
Me:
CelestialBae:Whats wrong?
Me:Nothing
Me:Sorry I have to go bye :)
CelestialBae:Bye?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I drop my phone into my pocket and put a scarf and boots on.When I finish , I leave my house forgetting to lock it.I have the letter in my hand I think I should mail it I have a bad feeling.I walk over to a little mart and find the mail box.At this point it's snowing hard.I drop the letter in the box and start walking away.

Damn it snowed all right my foot is already 6" in deep.I start walking home until I find myself in an alley but currently drained of my magic I try to escape from the group of men surrounding me.The start punching as I yelp. After a few punches and kicks I hear

"We should torture her and let her freeze her to death."My eyes start feeling heavy as the footsteps walk away....

Darkness is all I see...please help me escape.