Bonding Time Pt2 ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

I don't own Fairy Tail.
I know I haven't been updating lately and I've been super busy with school and student council and guess what? Say hello to you student body president!

____________________________________

Y/N POV

As me and Juvia walked back into the town we found a little plaza.It wasn't that crowded since Christmas passed.Juvia pointed to a store called All Things Blue!My favorite color!

(AN:if not pretend for the sake of the story please!)

"I do need some more clothes and I have the money..."I smirked at Juvia as I ran in with her.

Shopping time!

Natsu POV

This is sooooo boring. I looked back at Gray staring out the window .Happy was sleeping and here I am watching infomercials!I'm gonna go insane.

"Oi Natsu wanna go out?"Stripper asked

"I knew you were gay!"I cringed

"Not like that flamebrain!Its almost 10pm let's wake Happy and go to that cuisine place before we get our faces pounded!"

I smashed my face against his

"What did you say baka?"
"Who you calling baka,dragon breath?"
He smashed his face against mine.

I'm about done with him.Then I remembered what Y/N said about us fighting. Oh gosh my face started heating up.I looked at Stripper and saw he was doing the same.

"Pervert!"I smashed his face.

"I'm leaving to that restraunt place and remember what I said about Y/N, dibs."

I turned around, grabbed Happy and walked out of the hotel room like a badass.

Grays POV

Danm him .Does he even love anything else besides food!

"Fuck it."

I left the room and locked the door just in case.Now to find everyone else.

Y/N POV

I sat at the table with Juvia and Erza. Lucy was in the bathroom.This cuisine place seems fancy.Erza even got us a table by the window!:D The breezy wind blows through the dimly lit place.

"I was notified by the first that I was needed on this mission. So."Erza cleared up

Erza whispers something in Juvias ear so I automatically get curious.Juvia nods madly.

The boys arrive with Happy and Lucy feeling disorientated.

"LETS EAT!"

time skip by a cute little plu

I ended going to sleep early because the boys were drunk ಠ_ಠ

"Thanks for letting me sleep earlier, I know you guys had plans
Juvia just nodded(^.^) as Erza and Lucy joined the beds.

We joined the two queen size bed so we have a humongous bed.We're sleeping like the powder puff girls!I ploped in the middle of the girls

Erza pointed to the distant mountains "That's were the girl is locked at.Better get some sleep for tomorrow."

Juvia and Lucy waved goodbye before heading to their room. That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Sorry if this chapter was crappy I kinda rushed it ಥ.ಥ