Dinner

I don't own FairyTail but I own that picture 😉 😲

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/N POV

"Juvia Juvia! What's wrong!"I said while I slide down beside her. We sat in an empty corridor while the games continued.

"Was it Gray again, in that case I'll beat him to a pulp!"I said.

"Nono Juvia um heard you and Sting talking."She said blushing

"Ok? And...."I said ushering her to continue.

"Just happy this is your first date yes?"She said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"You're lying.Thats not why you're crying is it because..."I looked down at the floor.

"Yea, tomorrow you and Jax gonna go to the grave?"

"...yea..."

I hugged her and we stood back up. We sat down in our seats while Juvia looked uninterested as well as Jax watching the battles. I occupied my thought by reading.

Tomorrow was the day Mum died 10 years ago.

~a few hours later~

Ok . This is your first date don't mess it up. I waited in my Inn when I heard a knock on my door. It was late at night around 11Pm and my team was sleeping. I rushed down the stairs and opened the door and saw Sting.

"Wow you look very nice."I said admiring his use of a shirt.

"You too now let's get going."Sting said as blood rushed from his nose.

We got to a fancy restaurant and we were waited on the rooftop as a private reservation. Sting ordered a salmon with water.

"Could I have spaghetti please? With Lemonade."The waiter nodded and left they looked oddly familiar. I couldn't tell exactly what gender they were.

"Y/N I just want to get to know you better I hope you don't think of me as creepy pervert guy."Sting said laughing.

"O-oh Hai"

"So Natsu and Gray huh?"He nudged smirking

"Its not like that!Anyone who thinks otherwise has something coming." I said threatening.

The food arrived and we started talking having each other laughing. Stings a cool guy friend I can't believe we became friends almost instantly.

"Well Y/N as much as its been a pleasure to be with your royal ass I think it's time we leave."Sting said sarcasticly.

"Why yes you flabbybutt."He laughed as we left the restraunt.

"Dont you ever cuss?"He asked.

"Not often."I said looking at the sky

"Often often girl I do this often make that psbsy popping."Is covered his mouth on the bad words.

"Sh."I scolded him

"Well bye Y/N " Sting hugged me and I kissed him on the cheek and walked back inside the Inn shutting the door behind me.

"Well well."a voice I was oh so familiar with.

"N-natsu?"

The light was turned up and Natsu sat on a couch reading a newspaper. He burned it up and raced towards me. He leaned his head on mine.I stared into his hardened gaze as he stared into mine.

"I could care less what Gray says, but you're mine. If I see you with Sting again you'll be punished."He said and my body temperature increased.

"How'd you know I was out?"

"I felt your smell leave and I peeked out the window."He said backing away from me.

"Just so you know Sting and I aren't like that. He's assured me he plans on asking Yukino out because I made him " My confidence building up.

"Dont get so confident and fine ok ok I'm sorry about earlier." Natsu returned to his old cheeky self grinning.

"You almost, well you did intimidate me."I said.

"Who would be afraid of me? Especially in my pajamas?"He said reminding me I needed to change.

"I'll be right back I'm a go change in my pjs!" The stairs creeked as I ran up them quietly into my room and changing into my comfy sweatshorts and yank top. My hair pulled into a messy but and went back into the living room and saw Natsu turn on Netflix.

"Ohohohnoooo.No Netflix amd Chill crap I'm putting on Hulu."I said yanking the remote from him.

We watched movies the rest of the night and I didn't really believe when Natsu said he smelt me leave. He was asleep! I checked too who told him. The thoughts raced in my head as I fell asleep.