Fight

I don't own FairyTail but I own that picture 😉😲

------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I walked into the arena and it was silence except for my shoes clicking on the floor. Rogue looked bored and I made the first move.

"Water slicer!"He dodged it but he winced as it came back around like a bomerang.

"Shadow Dragon: Roar!"

Quick.

"Elemental sheild!"

The roar was stopped by my shield.I looked at Sabertooth and saw Sting was nervous.

"Fire Dragon:IRON FIST!"I hit Rogue head on with that attack and gasps and suprise people eyed me.

"What's that? Y/N is a Dragon Slayer?! "

"SOOO COOOOOL!"Jason had a nosebleed.

Rogue flew back and smashed against the wall.He got back up and ran at me.

"I'M NOT DONE YET!SHADOW DRIVE!"He yelled.

His appearance changed. His hair and pieces of his face turned black. He concentrated his magic and I as well retrieved information from my memory on that book I read.

I looked back up as he threw the roar at me and I opened my mouth sucking the magic in my mouth.

My hair turned black as well as parts of my face.I fell on my knees and quickly stood back up. My glare was directed at Rogue as he shook.

I clasp my hand and a black portal opened and I stepped through ending up behind Rogue and pinned him on the group before he passed out from shock.

I stood up with a dead glare to everyone while the arena was still silent. It then erupted with clapping amd cheering.

I walked out back up to my seat and saw my teammates wide eying me.

"Uh your sis is here."Gray said shivering. But he doesn't get cold?

I turned around expecting Juvia but saw Jax she hugged me.

"Y/N I don't think you realize this but that move you pulled was magic consumption. Any attack directed at you can be eaten and you obtain that magic. This is a sign that you're progressively finishing the ritual."Mavis said excitingly as I let go of Jax.

"Uh Y/N???"Erza said strangely. I looked to where she was pointing and saw Juvia crying in a dark corridor.

"Go."Lucy said.

I'm updating at 11Pm -_- anyway u like the outfits???