Gray- VALENTINES

I don't own Fairy Tail

____________________________________

Y/N POV

So boring. I want he'd across the guild as all the girls were getting valentines. One of the reasons I hate valentines day.
"Ugh!"I groaned slamming my head on guilds table.

"Sister,has nobody bothered to give a valentines card?"

I looked up and gave Juvia a warm smile.She sat down next to me placing a glass of icy water which I was grateful for.

"No Juvia im perfectly fine." I felt a pair of eyes glare at me when I said that.
"I'm actually gonna go home, get sleep,eat, the usual."I added

I stood up and walked out of the guild leaving my worried sister behind.

~timeskip~

I started walking faster down my "shortcut" seeing my house.I felt a pair of hands grab me from behind. I was quite a ways away from people roaming so I decided to fight I back handed him and body slamed him.

"RKO!"I yelled before seeing the face,my own drained of color when I saw it was none other than Gray.

I pulled him up not bothering to speak walking to my house.He ran behind catching up gasping.I opened my door letting him in walking to my house.

"Do you mind telling my why you were following my back to my house?!"I asked angrily.

"Chill, I know this might not be the best time to ask but I wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner tonight?"

Can't finish too much homework check back in a little bit