Natsu ending

I don't own Fairy Tail

Y/N

Nastu started laughing hysterically at Gray. Gray's eyebrows twitched.

"Well get out idiot she said that so bye bye!"Natsu winked at Gray.

Gray scornfully paced from the room slamming it on the way.

"Hehe I hear them calling my name bye children! And remember I don't wanna be a great gramps that soon!"Gramps danced out from.

Natsu's head started fuming.

"Hehe what your brain can't handle the information?"

"Shut up.I just feel hot"Natsu looked flustered.

We sat in silence.

"Y/N?Listen."I turned to Natsu who was dead serious.

"Ehhh????"

"I n-need..."he started

I gripped his hands in utter seriousness.

"P-please drag me home I don't feel too good."his face looked green as he fell on the floor and passed out.

Why was I expecting him to say something?

I sighed trying destress myself. As I began lugging him to my home and he actually wasn't as heavy as Lucy .

When I arrived I set him safely on my bed and tucked him in the covers. How come I'm being so nice?

Might as well make it worth while. I'll make him some spicy chicken soup! He loves that stuff.

I could hear him snoring from the kitchen! I tasted a bit of the soup. Yummy. I set it on a small tray with some juice .

A feeling of nervousness crept it's way into my stomach as I inched to my room.

EH?

"NANI?! Where is he?!"Natsu was nowhere in my bed.

Before I could turn around a pair of arms picked me up .

"KYEEAAAA!"I squealed.

"that was kinda...cute."Natsu mumbled.

I pouted.

"Natsuuuuu put me down!"

He shook his head.

"You just look adorable."She sniffed. I forgot he was sick!

I let myself down and helped him back to my bed. He started slurping my soup.

"Tasty..."he rubbed his nose.

"How come you were up?"I questioned.

"Smelt food."

I smiled warmly. After I set the food on the stand I looked at Natsu and kissed him deeply.

"Y/N I know this might not be the right time but I couldn't wait any longer."

"Will you marry me?"He pulled out the most beautiful diamond ring ove ever seen. Tears piled into my eyes.

"Yes!"

A little more extra

"....I do."

The priest smiled before reciting

"You may now kiss the bride."

Natsu leaned in and I pulled his face because this idiot was being to dramatic and taking his time.

"WOAHHHHH!"Erza cheered us on.

Lucy was in tears along with Mira.

"So beautiful!"They cried.

Jax seemed like the only normal bridesmaid grabbing some rice and quietly cooking it.

Levy and Juvia were having a rice fight after they threw some at me. The rest of the guild joined in to a chaotic rice fight. Natsu and I stood in the center of our little crazy family treasuring the moment forever.