Yosh

I dont own fairy tail!

------------------------------------------------------

Natsu pov

Damn I need to hurry.I grab all my clothes and stuff them in a bag.45 minutes till the train leaves! I set the bag down on my couch next to Y/N.In her sleep, she looks so peaceful.I shudder remembering me having to pack her bag.

"Y/N, get up you need to take a shower."

Her eyes shoot open bloodred, and swollen.She seems to have dark circles under her eyes.What the hell happened.

"What happened to you!"
"You did! You kept me up all night with youre snoring."
She stomps out from the living room into the bathroom to take a shower.Such a cute bedhead.

I smile and bring our bags outside and see an angry Erza sitting in the driver seat of a MV (magic vehicle).I sweatdrop when I see Happy eating fish with the others in the back.Gray shoots me a nasty look when Erza asks

"Wheres Y/N?"Juvias head pops out from behind Lucy and I toss my bags in the car before hopping in the back.

"Taking a shower."I gaze at my house as Y/N walks out.

Y/N sits in the passesnger seat while im in the first row sitting next to Lucy. Gray and Juvia are sitting in the third row.

I forget I have mition sickness until the ride starts.My face turns green.Y/N plugs in her lacrima and plays the song Stitches by Shawn Mendes.(I couldnt think of one so I put this)

"And without your kisses,I'll be needing stitches!"

-timeskip-

"Does it fit?"I ask

"Pull a little harder!"

I grab our bags and pull them from the compartment.I just follow Y/N's scent out of the train station.

When the luggage is removed from my arms I see Y/N placing them in the back of a taxi.The rest of them are in th car.I look up at the now cloudy sky and jump into the van.

Your POV

Man the guys have been acting weird I wonder what's up ?Well maybe they're just excited for Halloween or something.

I open my eyes and look at my lacrima.I began to get bored so I go on vine.I hit replay about 500 times before Erza stopped the taxi driver.

Smelling the warm vanilla as we enter the feeling, I inhale deeply.Its smeels so nice.

In the lobby, a young girl hands us our keys not saying one word.As we head to the room I try to break the awkward silence,

"So can we do anything today, or what's left of it?"

"I've chosen Y/N, and I in one room. Lucy and Juvia. Natsu and Gray " Erza says

I noticed Lucy drawing a little paper L+N together forever before crumpling it and shooting a basket into the garbage.

Now I know who she ships. I sweatdrop and breath as Erza grabs our bags

"Ah I've seen you have been made aware of the sleeping arragments Y/N ."Erza says from the hallway.Wait when did Erza even join this mission from her previous one??

"I call the window bed!"I yell

The rest of the gang walks in.Juvia sits next to me on the bed.Natsu and Happy sit on the floor and the rest are on the couch.Weird I haven't heard much from Juvia yet.

"Tonight, I want you guys to meet up with me at Exquisite Cuisine by 11Pm ,OK?"Erza tells us.

Yay more bonding time with sis!

"Y/N, would you like to go out with me today, there's a carnival in town?Juvia asks straying from the topic of dinner.

I nod as the girls head to their room.Cool I get some time with Onee!