What an entrance!

DISCLAIMER:I don't own Fairy Tail nor any of the characters.(Pic is your mood:angry spell!)
______________________________

YOUR POV

2 years earlier

I look out the train window at the scenery of the fields passing me by.I look at my music player with my ear buds plugged in, I press shuffle as
Demons by Imagine Dragons comes on.45 more minutes until I reach the next town wherever that is.I sit up and look around my train seat and find the schedule.10:50am Magnolia.Hmm never been here looks nice.I lay back down on my seat and make sure the door is locked.Closing my eyes I think why?Why did my family have to die?

Le fancy timeskip

Walking out of the train station my stomach growls.

"GSGDBZMSRRRSS!!!!".

People stare at me as I become embarrassed and run.I notice a shop 8 island diner and run in.When I run up to the counter I am seated near the window.A young girl with brown hair asks for my order.

"I'll have,ummm.. Chef's Recommendation,please and with a glass of water."

She smiles and nods.When she comes back I have a plate full of samon with a glass of cold water.

"Enjoy."

I grab my fork and dig in.By the time I finish I get my bill.Yikes!!780 jewel! I need to either get a job,or join a guild.

Exiting the diner I see a man shoveling horse dung. My nose scrunches at the smell. Guild it is then.

For half an hour I wonder aimlessly around town until I find myself at a hugeeeeee umm I think guild hall?
I look at the sign.
It's Fairy Tail.
I've read a couple of Sorcerer Weekly copies to know that much.

  I gulp and open the heavy doors.I'm almost hit by a table but duck in time and fall on the floor face down.

"Oh myyy goodness please excuse Gray-Sama.!"

I look up and see a pale slender woman with blue hair and blue eyes by the door. Shes wearing a Russian hat with a buterfly pin and a black dress.She helps me up from my uncomfortable position as we head inside.She sits me down in a table near the back corner trying to avoid the trouble,by a guy with a crap load of piercings and a...neko?

I look at the woman that helped me and I look at her closely.She looks like mom.Oh my god.

"Whats your name?"I ask

"Juvia Lockser."I think about all my sister's. Maybe she might be?

"Do you by any chance know a Jalen Lockser?"I ask.

Juvia thinks for a moment and her eyes began tearing up. She wips them and smiles.

"She was Juvias mother."she speaks up

"S-sis?"

"I'm Y/N Lockser. I believe you're my sister."

"Y/N? Juvia knew you would grow up beautifully."Juvia says

Juvia looked just like our mother.

She hugs me as tightly ad possible.

"Mom threw me outside before she was killed.I was found and taken to an orphanage, but I ran away.You know she always looked like you,and so beautiful,kind,helpful."

We hug and both start crying silently not trying to disturb anyone.The scary man hears our conversation and scoots over reluctantly because of our crying