Natsu- VALENTINES

I don't own Fairy Tail k?

____________________________________

Natsu pov

February 14 something important but what?I sat there with my eyebrows frowned looking at Lucy's keychain.I looked at her last keychain that had a heart symbol and it popped into my head.

~Timeskip~

Your POV

Man Valentines Day and I'm alone every year.I frowned looking out my window staring at the loving couples. More ice cream this year.

This house is stinky I'll go watch a movie with ma trusty sidekick

Right before I could wake her up my phone buzzed.

Natsu:OK wanna watch a movie?
Me:Ya sure

"Jade get up!"I screamed pacing around the room throwing on an outfit.

"So Y/N,who you seeing?"Jade rolled off her bed and brushed her hair.

Natsu POV

Okay so what movie?

"Luce what movie should I see today?"I yelled across the guild and she came over

"Spill."she replied

"Okay today's Valentines Day and I wanna take Y/N to see a movie, but I don't know what movie."I frowned.

I looked at her, she looked hurt but I ignored it.

"How about LOVE:The Comedy?"she suggested

I thought about it and gave up.

"Thanks Luce!"I said as she walked away waving.

Your POV

Natsu:how about that new movie Love?
Me:How bout we just watch Deadpool instead
Natsu:YESS THANK YOU

That was weird.

~Timeskip~

"MAXIMUM EFFORT"Natsu said as he threw the dart at a ballon poping it.

After watching the movie we decided to go to the carnival.I sat there silently eating my fairy floss.I watched as Natsu was picking his prize I had my hopes on him getting the purple wolf kawaii!

I turned my back to him watching the families play with their children and the few couples.Before I could turn around I felt a pair of furry arms envelop me and I gasp.When I turned around Natsu was holding the purple wolf that we decided to name Nami.

~Timeskip~

"Tonight was actually cool thanks Natsu."

"W-well yea Y/N I just didn't want to be lonely on Valent..."
I pulled him into my arms giving him my first kiss.When I let go of him I almost passed out but he caught me.

"Oh jeez Natsu I just uh wanted..."
He shut me up with another kiss(ANOTHER ONE)He looked at me and said

"You talk too much."He said while I was lost in his deep oxyn eyes.

END