Dibs

I don't own Fairy Tail.Aww they are so cute

____________________________________

Your POV

My eyes flutter open straring at the white ceiling as I come floating back to reality.I sit up and my lungs instantly burn so I lay back down.I'm laying in a Koi pond?The smoothness of the koi relaxes me and I dissolve in the water.The lily pads smoothen out and I realize I'm in a zen garden.

"Y/N?You awake?"I look to the side and see Gray approaching me.He walks past the raked sand(dunno what its called) and goes to the pond looking for me.I change into my regular form and yelp.

"I-im fine, what happened ?"

"You swam too far from the shore and you almost drowned but I saved you."He says while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Thanks Gray."I stand up and pull him into a hug which he gladly accepts and I pull him into the water nearly squishing a spotted koi.He looks at me and blushes while having a nosebleed.What?I look down and see my nude body only covered by lily pads on my bits and turn into the water embarrassed. Just like magic.Gray, with his eyes closed, pulls a towel from his back.

I help him up as his tight, green muscle shirt gets soaked.His black pants sag from the wetness when I blow some air onto him.

"Air breeze"My hair turns white and my eyes become yellow when a strong wind gust blows at Gray messing up his hair but drying his clothes.

I look at the ceiling with more realization and finally realize I'm in the guildhalls Zen garden.I start walking towards the door calling out to Gray,

"Wouldn't want them missing us,let's go!"He runs up to me trying to catch me but slips and falls.Being the good person I am, I help him off the wooden hallway floor.

We walk into a room I believe is the guilds library. I've always loved books like Levy.I run up to one of the shelves and pull out one of my favorite books.Gray takes a seat and plays on his phone.Levy is sitting at a table near one of the windows.I walk up to the person assigned this month to be the librarian which is Mira.

"Can I check this out?"

"B-but you've checked it out seven times this week!"Mira exclaims causing Gray and Levy to look over at me curiously.

"Its just so entertaining!A girl, a dragon, and the snowman!"

"If you like it so much its yours"

"Really?"Mira nods her head and I walk back to Grays table and notice Levy is kinda lonely. I pick up my stuff and Gray seems to understand as we head over to her table.I sit next to her and Gray sits on the other side of her.I try bugging her to get her attention.

"You feeling better?"She asks putting her book down.

"A lot, we'll here you go Levy.I got the book cause I thought you would like it.Have to go to masters office,bye!"I wave to Mira and Levy as Gray escorts me to masters office.

Walking down the long corridor I ask,

"When's the wedding Gray?"

"I told you there's noting between me and her!"

I poke his nose causing him to blush.Its funny teasing Gray, the guys other than Natsu and Gray aren't this much fun to tease.

Walking up the stairs to masters office I see Gajeel muching on some iron .When Gray opens the door I sit down on Masters chair seeing how comfy it is not noticing who's in the room.

I open my eyes to see a mad master,Natsu, and Gray laughing,Lucy sweat dripping, and Juvia confused why I'm wearing a towel.Happy is peeking from behind Natsu looking at me giggling also.I stumble out of the chair opening it for master as he sits down.I push him in and walk over to stand in the middle of the group.

"I was just about to say, I've assigned a mission for all of you.Erza is occupied and this is too dangerous for Wendy.You all are to set out to find a magical cave hidden in the Hakobe mountains.This is a dangerous job so I trust you all to be careful.Inside, you must find the chambers trapping
The Mystic Maiden.She is said to have lived 400 yeas ago.That is until Zeref encased her in ice.This ice has similar magical properties to that of the Sun Village.We have however created a spell to melt that kind of ice.I'll pack it with you on your jounery.Once the girl is unfrozen, I want her back here immediately, try not to show her face.I repeat, DONT DESTROY A TOWN!"After my severe giggling towards Natsu and Gray after seeing their faces drop, we were let out.

"Juvia,this job has a lot of pay.Meaning after this job I can have enough money for am apartment!"I exclaim sitting at Team Natsus table talking about the mission.Juvia smiles at my happiness .Juvia and Lucy ask in unison

"Are you all right about yesterday and you're welcome I had extra clothes!"

"I'm fine g.."I'm interrupted s Natsu's body is slung over my shoulder.I look over and see Gray and immediately know what happened

"Take the idiot home.I won a fight and he passed out from shock."He grins and Juvia's eyes lite up.

Gray POV

Natsus fault being an idiot saying I like Y/N I've literally known her for 4days. He can't handle my punches I guess.

Your POV

"He's all yours."Gray says as I walk out of the guild with Happy telling me where to go.He begins digging in my satchel for fish and he eats most of my salmon.

When we arrive I see a cute little house at the edge of town.There's a sign in the front saying Natsu and Happy.I open the door and place Natsus passed out body on the hammock.I look at their freshly cleaned house and my stomach grumbles.

Happy notices and flies to the back room.When he gets back he has strawberries.Yum!He sits down on the couch next to me and we start eating.

I look outside and it looks like the evening.I've spent a lot of time here.I'm tired so I lay down with Happy in my arms.I slowly daze off into my dreamless night.