Magic!

I don't own Fairy Tail

____________________________________

Makarovs POV

Wow Y/N.I looked at her face as she absorebed the information I told her.I went on to explain.

"You see every 5000 another Maiden is born or recarnated with no memory.The way they are told are their ability to see mystical creatures. The one you tried showing me is known as a familiar." I showed her the rock as it evolved into a girl around Wendy's age that looked rather strange.

Y/M's blue eyes turned dark before she passed out.

Timeskip featured by ramen!

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I regained my consciousness. I looked around and saw I was in my new house.I snuggled in my bed as I turned over I saw a girl staring at me before smiling.

"W-who are you!" I shouted

"Well I'm your familiar! You have yet to name me."She giggled and I remembered Masters conversation with me.

"In that case, I'll name you Artemis."I said crawling from my bed.

"You can sleep in my guest room." Man I still can't believe Juvia scored me this awesome place while we were gone.

She walked out of my room and I couldn't help but notice the strange marking on her arm. A cross huh.

I looked out my window and saw it was nighttime , how long was I asleep for?

Being as tired as I was I fell back asleep peacefully enjoying my wondefull rest .

Another time skip :D

My nose tickled and I shot my eyes open smelling food.I leaped out of bed and crawled into the kitchen before a scream woke me fully.

I looked up and saw Artemis holding a frying pan at my face.I stood up and dusted myself off akwardly.

She handed me a snickers and said
"You're not you when you're hungry."

I laughed while she smiled.Being a good person I ate the candy giving her half before we sat down to eat pancakes.

"You should join my guild."I said wiping my mouth off

"What magic could I have?"She replied with a sparkle in her blue eyes.

"I dunno we'll see until you become accomadated to magic.Anyways how are you supposed to survive , a familiar I mean."

"I just have normal human needs!"

"Let's go I wanna introduce you to everyone."

Yet another time skip

"A new member?!" Natsu shouted in my ear.

I punched him away

"Yes baka for the millionth time yes!"I replied.

Master came over to our teams table and stamped her with a white color.He grinned at me and walked back into his office.

Our guild was in celebration for our newest member and friend.

"So exaclty how old are you?"Lucy asked after sipping her tea.

"58037 years, or 13 in human years!"

All your friends mouths fell as I sweat dropped and we all laughed it off.

"I'm 14." Wendy made obvious.(I'm pretty sure that's how old she is)

Wendy and Artemis hit it off pretty good while I almost forgot my roll in this story.

"Mystic Maiden?" I whispered.

I looked back at my friends having an awesome time while I'm in the dumps.

I felt someone put their hand on my back and I turned around seeing Juvia

"Onee-chan put on a smile." She playfully pulled my frown into a grin and I ended up grinning.
"Or else you're gonna have a bad time."she winked and I nervously laughed.Lets just see how this plays out.

OK I'm stumped at what magic Artemis should have leave a vote and comment what you think!