Half

I don't own FairyTail

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jax used to be my sister. Her real name was Jaqueline.We always got along until my mom died in the fire leaving I, Juvia,and her with our abusive dad.

He used to be drunk and beat us continually.He told us it was so we were stronger. Lies. Jax was my half sister but the worst part is she didn't even know her mother and would question why she looked different than Juvia and I.

I used to stand up for Jax because she didn't know what was wrong or right and I always ended up getting beaten. Dad brainwashed her into thinking I did all that stuff.

"Y/N!"Gray screamed and I felt something collide with me.I looked and saw Jax holding me by the neck with her metal arm examining me.

"I-cant...... bre."I struggled why must I be so short!

"Take her with us and the others."She tossed me on the floor

Two guys cane up and put magic restricting had cuffs on myself and the others even though they put up a fight.

They punched me and I blacked out.

"I hope you struggle to death looking at all those around you suffer!"I eyes shot open and tried to move but failed as the chains restrained me.

What happened? Oh yea Grand magic Games and the Family reunion-.-I looked around and saw I was in a pitch black room with a spotlight on me.

I squinted when I saw Natsu walk up to me how did he escape her?

"Let's go!"He pulled me and tried breaking my restraints and succeeded.

"How long was I

"2 days everything's gone down already we have Jax in magic restraint cuffs."He lifted mine up as an example.

"I need to talk to her."

"Y/N!"Jax glared at me. She had blood stains all over along with scratches and a couple bruises.She was in a cell outside in the center of the arena with all the guilds to see.

I ran up to her and hugged her.She kept spitting insults at me.

"Moon magic purification."I whispered and she turned silent.

I looked at her blank eyes as she screamed right before a black mist came from her mouth. She looked at me weakly and smiled mouthing 'thank you' before passing out.

"Shes your sis?"
"Wait what?"
"I can tell by her looks!"
"I'd like to talk to her some time."

"ONE AT A TIME!"

"Sorry Y/N I'll help you with her to the infirmary."Gray offrred.
"Me too."Natsu stepped in front of Gray making me chuckle.

We grabbed her very carefully and took her to the infirmary.I laid her down and put some bandages on. The boys were stupid.

"I need to put her bandages on boys."
They nodded but didn't budge.
"Without her clothes."
They turned red and ran out.

I finished and right before I left I gave my sis a kiss on the forehead .The kiss restored her memories properly.

Another member to the Lockser family, Jax Lockser.

Hi guys I was wondering if I should continue this story.