When you get jealous

I don't own Fairy Tail

Y/N POV

"So I thought that Artemis..."

"LISTEN UP BRATS THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES WILL BE HELD IN 3 MONTHS "Makarov shouted in the Guildhall catching everyone's attention.

Grand magic games I heard that's how Fairy Tail got back to being #1 last year.I wonder if I'll get picked!

"Fairy Tail Team A will be
-Natsu
-Erza
-Lucy
-Y/N
-Gray
The reserve will be Wendy"

"Fairy Tail Team B will be
-Mira
-Juvia
-Lisanna
-Laxus
- Gajeel
The reserve will be Elfmen"

"In three months time be back in Crocus at the same Inn we stayed at last year. Good luck"

I look back at my table and we started making plans for training.

"I say we go train in the forest where there's peace and quiet."Erza suggested.

"I second Erza on that."I joined. This is gonna be so exciting.

"Guess that's where we'll be going."Lulu said

"Be ready by tomorrow. We'll meet at the train station by 10am"Erza said

I better go check up on my sis.I left the table and headed to her favorite table sitting by Gajeel and Levy.

"Juvia is very excited aren't you Y/N? This time I'll be there to win Grays attention, better than what I did last year!"

I felt a pang of jealousy but brushed it off feeling happy for her. At that point my hair turned pink and my eyes even pinker.

"Uhh sis?" Juvia held up a mirror and ran me into the bathroom.

"What the heck I looked at my reflection. I didn't even say a spell." Must be that Maiden stuff Master wad telling me about.

Flashback

"Y/N along with being the Mystic Maiden you'll have some serious side affects of not finding a mate soon enough."Makarov stated.

I looked bewildered
"W-what kinda side affects?" I said trying to hold back my denial about this while situation.

"Magic."

Flashback ends

So this is what master meant.

"I think I just don't feel good. That's all."

"Oh ok Juvia will be going then to train with her team, good luck sis."Juvia smiled

"Good luck to you too Juvi-chan. "I waved as I left the guild to start packing with Artemis. I asked Master if I could take her and he said it was ok.

Timeskip to tomorrow

"Y/N?"

"Y/N wakeup." Someone nudged me.

I groaned before realizing I HAD to get ready.I opened my eyes and saw Artemis leaning over me looking at me in a godly way.

Goddess magic that's it!

"How about goddess magic, you're coming to train with us anyway, plus I could learn it too." I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes.

Artemis squealed and ran out of the room which I took as a yes.

Timeskip cuz that's boring

We arrived at the forest known as Merry Weather falls. Must be a waterfall I can find around here. But after we get settled in its only 12:07.

"Cabins this way."Gray said looking at the map upside down.He pointed to the left

"Let's go." We started walking on the right path when Gray turned it the right way.

"Open gate of Horolugium."Lucy shouted.

Seriously?

"Stay close to me,there might be bears."Natsu nudged me into his chest.

My face started burning when I realized how hard his abs were and how warm they were.

Natsu pov

I looked over and saw Gray fuming about to say something when Erza interrupted.

"Where here."

I looked up and saw a very cozy, modern,wooden house.

"You looovvvee herrrr."Happy whispered.

Y/N pulled away pulling all the bags on her arms and ran inside with Artemis.

Gray and I frowned.

Y/N POV

I ran into the last room on the second floor to my right and set my bags down. The room had two beds I wanna share with Lucy and Artemis.

I went back into the living room where everyone sorted their bags.

"I'll sleep with Wendy and Carla."Erza said.

"Myself,Y/N, and Artemis."Lucy smiled when she grabbed her bags from the pile.

I envy Lucy how nice and considerate she is.No wonder so many people like her. I looked around and everything here looked like a house.

Natsu and Gray were already in their room. As were my roomates.

I went back up stars and found them watching TV.I sat down for a bit before dozing off.