The party - Chapter 12

[YOUR POV]

"Holy shit Y/N" Caitlin said as you stepped out the front door ready to leave for the party
"That dress is gorgeous it was a great choice and your figure is amazing"
"Well you're the one who picked it out for me" you said smiling at her
You heard the boys whistle at you from the limo "woo come on gals! We can't be late"
"Coming" you both called trying to hurry down the drive way in your 5inch heals

"3, 2, 1" you shouted in unison with a group of people you didn't even know taking your 3rd vodka shot of the night

You saw Caitlin dancing on the light up floor with Ryan and the other boys so you walked over to join them, dancing on the amazing lights
"wow" you said as the 5th song finished as you made your way back to the bar "2 vodka shots please" God fake ID's are helpful. "Oh and a vodka coke for afterwards"
You downed the shots and then walked away with your drink back to the dance floor

You danced around madly, probably spilling your drink everywhere in the process but you didn't really care because you were having fun.

Seconds later you felt warm breath on the back of your neck and you spun around coming face to face with Justin
"You made itttt" you whined excitedly grabbing his hands in yours and dragging him to the centre of the dance floor.
He grabbed your waist lightly steadying you as he'd obviously noticed you were getting very wobbly "you're drunk" he said laughing slightly, you leant your face into his slightly and he pressed his forehead against yours. "Let me take you home" he breathed and you felt his breath hit your face "okayy, you're a fun spoiler though J" you whined making him laugh "let's go and tell the others I'm stealing you" he said grabbing your hand not really thinking that you couldn't really walk in a straight line "Y/N take your shoes off please" you did as you were told and he took them from you once you stood back up carrying them in once hand and grabbing your hand again in the other.
"Right guys I'm taking her home"
"Oh Justin you made it!" Ryan said hitting him on the shoulder
"Yeah I finished in the studio earlier than expected so I decided to come"
"Justin!" Caitlin said afterwards "oh god she looks a mess"
"Caitlin I can still here you ya know!" You said slightly pissed out of your mind
They all laughed before Justin said bye to them and headed for the door

"Where's the limo?" You said confused once you'd made it outside
"you're not going in the limo again babe, I drove my own car here"
"But it's a long journey J and I wantedd to sit next to youu"
"You'll be right next to me with me driving my car" he said with a laugh "buttt"
"Buttt nothing Y/N, please just get in the car"

You woke up feeling very uncomfortable. God this bed wasn't comfy. Your eyes shot open scanning the room surprised you were in the living room on the sofa.
You went to sit up but something strong was holding you down
You turned around noticing that Justin was fast asleep behind you with his arm tightly wrapped around your waist. It felt so wrong but in some ways it felt so god damn right.
You managed to loosen his grip and removed his arm from your body without waking him.
You walked upstairs to have a quick shower to clean yourself up.

"Justin" you said loudly sitting next to his sleeping body on the sofa
It took a few attempts to wake him up but when he finally did he smiled at you
"Why the hell were we on the sofa?" You asked confused
"Don't panic, before you ask we didn't do anything, nothing happened"
You laughed "I don't really remember a lot, did I say anything embarrassing?"
Justin smiled to himself probably remembering something I'd said before telling me I wasn't that bad.
"Ryan's got another party next week if you're interested in going again? Maybe this time you could drink something weaker and not so much of it so you can remember the night not like last nights, We could go together this time?"
You laughed "Yeah sounds fun! It's just hard to think about it right now as I've got a banging headache"
"I'll go and grab you some headache tablets and then we can chill and watch a movie or something" he left the room and then returned a few minutes later with the tablets and some popcorn. He took his seat next to you on the sofa and you rested your head on his shoulder, it's not like he would mind he practically spooned you all night.

Pattie walked in towards the end of the film and Justin was asleep with his head on your lap, you'd changed positions about half way through after he complained he was still tired.
"Looks like you two are finally getting along, it's good to see you hanging out again, I've noticed he's been happier since you two starting talking recently"
You smiled at her "anyway I just came to say bye, I'm going shopping for a few hours"
"Have a nice time, see you later"
"Tell that lazy bones I've gone out would ya" she said pointing at a sleepy Justin laughing.
"Will do" you replied as she left the room.

You ran your fingers through Justins soft hair as you closed your eyes to try and get some more sleep yourself. Your headache was slowly starting to go so you took your opportunity now as you felt shattered.