Chapter 20~ What Goes Up Must Come Down (Stalker's POV)

A/N- Brenden Urie is amazing and hot. Just wanna put that out there. Also I feel the song kinda goes with Bryan and the stalker's relationship so give the audio a listen ;). I love this song so much! Miss Jackson by Panic! At the Disco

The stalker's POV 

  I sit restlessly in Bryan's house with my feet kicked up on his expensive looking leather couch. How lucky is he to be able to afford such nice and luxurious things? And he takes it all for granted much like Marley. I exhale a deep breath and begin to pace the room. Where is he? What is taking so long? I gave him one simple task; to deliver a message that Marley and I will meet soon enough and I'm done playing games. How hard can that be?

  He follows me around like a lovesick puppy. It's irritating. Although, it has it's benefits because he does my bidding without having to question me. Unfortunately for him, his job is complete and I leave no loose ends. I wouldn't want to get caught now would I?

  "No we wouldn't," whispers a small feminine voice. I turn around and see May.

  "You've arrived! How did you get here?" I squeal and hug her. She laughs and hugs me back.

  "Anything for you. The boy doesn't lock his backdoor. How goes your affairs?" she asks with a slight British accent.

  I scowl. "Not well I'm afraid. He was sent on a simple errand and appears to be incapable of completing it."

  "It will be okay. When he get's back deal with him. I have to go," she says. I pout. One of my best friends is leaving.

 "Aw May don't be like that. You don't have to go," I whine while latching myself onto her arm. Her arm slips through mine and she hugs me.

  "I'll be back before you know it. It will be like I was never gone." And with that she disappears leaving me alone again. I sigh in frustration and pace the den again. His parents have left on an out-of-town business trip leaving just him and I in this vast mansion.

  This boy has been nothing but a pain in my ass since I've met him. When he first saw me he claimed it was love at first sight and I was his true love. But it isn't true love if it isn't returned.

  He wanted to spend more time with me and offered me a place to stay we just had to make sure his parents never caught him with a girl in his room. It would be too scandalous.  His parents were like mine; they didn't care about us. That nuisance went through my phone when I was taking a shower and caught on to my messages with Marley. He told me he loved me yet again and wanted to help me to prove his love.

  I didn't deny him. He was so willing and eager to please me.

  I told him what I wanted done and he did it without hesitation. So what is taking him so long now? He had one final task which was to tell Marley we would be meeting soon and his side of the plan just to scare her. Then I will be done with his services. The door abruptly opens to reveal Bryan. He runs a nervous hand through his hair. He spots me with my hands clenched into fists. I can't lose my temper.

  "Where have you been?" I question.

  "Talking to Marley like you said," he replies nervously fidgeting with his fingers. From the look on his face I can tell he did something wrong. 

  "What took you so long?"

  "I ran into some...complications." He winces and I can tell he's choosing his words carefully. I lose my temper.

  "What complications? You had one job; deliver a message! Even I could have done that, but you somehow managed to mess it up," I scream. He drops to his knees in front of me and takes my hands into his giving me small kisses on my knuckles begging for mercy. I hate begging.