Chapter 18: You?

Lucy's POV

When I woke up I found myself to be not in Natsu's ship, but in a nice beautiful place. With marble walls printed with feathers. When I stood up I could hear loud talking and footsteps coming my way.
The doors then burst open revealing a white hair man.

"Oh, she's up." The man spoke.

Then came in another man, he was tall and had a white rob on, he also had a long black mustache falling from his chin.

"Good." Spoke the man.

"So did you just wake up?" Said the first man to enter.

I nod in science for these people are being so kind to me, but why?

"So what's your name little girl?" The white hair man then chuckles to his joke.

"Um... Lucy." I stutter.

The mans eyes widen to my name...

Oh no! Does he know about me?! I thought.

"Well I'm Lyon, and last night. When we found you, weren't you with the Fairy Tail crew?"

"Yeah." I mumble...

I was so sad, they didn't even bother coming to get me... Unless it was some cruel joke, then I'll go back to my home and never leave again. I thought in my mind.

"They kept screaming your name, I didn't bother asking knowing Gray was going to be there.." Lyon says with a huff.

"Gray?" I mumble.

"We trained together, so we both have the same type of magic." Lyon says holding out and ice crystal, and placing it in my hands.

When the icy crystal starts to make my hand numb I place it back onto the table.

"We'll take you home now, Natsu's home." Lyon says lifting me up.

My eyes light up knowing these people are no were near going to harm me.

"Sit on my shoulder." Lyon says.

As I hope on to his shoulder he starts to walk to were Natsu's ship is.

"Why were you out there at that time?" Lyon ask.

I sigh to his Question.

"Well I was in his pocket and suddenly I fell out leaving me all alone." I say

"I was then attacked by a wolf and started to run, I then found were I could stay... Then I guess you guys found me" I say.

"I'm glad we did but I'm sorry it looked like you were really scared at first." Lyon said.

"It's okay, I was just-" I was then cut off by a loud yell.

"Lucy!!!!" Someone yelled.

I then jumped down on to Lyon's hand only to be snatched away again.
I screamed from the feeling of falling because when Natsu grab me, he dove, ending me up, close to the ground being strangled by Natsu.

"Lucy you're back!" He shouted, folding his legs up, sitting cross legged on the ground. As I watch people stare at me sitting on Natsu's hand, there eyes widen... I guess they never seen a Fairy before.
I then suddenly get the chills up my spine and look over to Natsu, who has his full attention on me.

"Natsu stop staring its freaking me out." I mumble to him.

He then looks over at Lyon.

"Where was she?" Natsu asked.

Lyon then glances his head over to him.

"We found her at the center of a thorny bush, with wounds from a wolf." Lyon says then turns to look at Gray that just arrived.