Chapter 21: The flame

Lucy's POV

Memories flowed through my head like river of pain, happiness, and love.
I stood up shaking my eyes wide at the pink headed kid. I could feel my face going pale, my body growing weak.

I sat on the ground putting my hands to my forehead. My body growing sweat all over....

~ dream from last night ~

I stood there with nothing around me, flames growing larger and larger. Consuming the world. I walk to my old hut, that is now mostly ashes. I look around to find a pink headed boy and blue cat laying there, alone... Dead.

I try to stop my tears from flowing but they just flow out I can't stop this pain in my chest, it was hurting so much that I fell next to them... Dead.

~ End or dream flashback~

"Lucy?" I snapped back to reality to find myself on something warm.

"I'm dead, you're dead... This is a dream, nothing is real..." I say.

Both boys' eyes widen, there is fear in them causing there black pupils shrink.

"Lucy!! Are you sick! Are you in pain..." I hear Natsu shout.

"Quick we need to bring her back!!" Natsu shouts and I feel myself fall into a dark green pocket. I was in Happy's bag, being tossed and turned around crashing into things, until I fell into an empty container crashing into the wall.

"This is real... Let the thought go Lucy.." I said to myself...

I swear I could forget about this guy for the past two months, but now I'm here again running away with him. My father is going to be worried sick.

"What's he going to do?" I mumbled...

I then felt the bag fall to the ground and everything inside lift up, including me. I then flew up and smacked my head on top of the container.

When I landed I instantly fell asleep with huge amounts of weights on me...

"Lucy..." I heard a small voice.

" Lucy.." The voice said again.

I felt I slight nudge to my cheek, then it came on my arm. I then felt it all over my stomach.

I used my hand to swat what ever it was away, but it was soon held very tightly. I open my eyes ever so slow to see a pink hair man and blue cat.

"Oi, you're awake!"  Said a loud voice making me jump.

(Play music)

I was then pulled into a big hug and one very small hug.
My eyes are darting around the room trying to see were we were.
We were stood was Natsu's cabin.

"I'm sorry Lucy." I heard Natsu whisper into my ear sending chills down my spine.

My cold was then acting up again, and I fell back into his bed painting, sweating and screaming. I could see the fear I his  eyes as this happened. He then ran out the door and started to call something...

"Wendy!" I heard...

"Lucy don't worry..." I heard the blue cat sob as he hugged me.

A few moments later a dark blue hair girl came in and started to place her hands above me.

My eyes then shot open to find myself on the ground of my garden, I look up and around me was like everything from last night...

"So it was a dream...." I said starting to cry.

"I miss you... Natsu." My memories were back to normal after that amazing dream.

"I'll wait for you." I mumbled running towards my house.

I pulled out an outfit I've been waiting to wear since the beginning of summer.
It was some light blue high-waisted pants with a lavender sweater with a lavender flower crown. I let my curly blonde hair fall down my back. When I ran outside the skies were going from a light blue to gray. A cold breeze flew over me and when I looked up beautiful white snowflakes fell softly on the ground without making a sound. I could feel my nose getting red so I ran to my tree hut.

"It's so pretty outside!" I said looking over the frozen lake.

"It's really cold though.." I said with a chuckle.

Since the wedding has been canceled me and Sting have become friends, what we haven't known about each other is that we both didn't want to get married and it was all a scam for our fathers.

"I can warm us up..." Said a voice behind me.

I turn my head around to find a blonde headed prince behind me. A smile appears on my face and I run and hug the man, he soon hugs me back.

"Hi Sting." I say.

"You missed me, I guess..." Sting says with a chuckle.

"Yeah it's been like 5 months since I last saw you..." I said.

"Are you feeling better? Since the..." He soon trails off.

"Yeah it's been hard on me but I'm getting better." I say starting to walk taking him outside into the snow.

"We're going to the town today... For the first snow festival." I say putting a drop of the potion on his finger.

"Ok that sounds fun!" Sting says putting the finger in his mouth.

I do the same and thirty seconds later we are ready to go...

We walk into the city full with people holding hot coco. The snow fell on to my blonde hair making my hair sparkle.

"Follow me..." Sting then grabs my hand and starts to run to the lake.

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"Ice skating!" Sting says with a grin.

In the city of Magnalonia there is always a section of water for ice skating  since ships go to and frow.

As I slip about twenty times on the ice Sting just laughs and skates around me. But every time I fall I always see a large ship coming closer and closer to the land, by every second my heart beats faster until Sting grabs my arm and pulls me off the ice onto the land to soon be covered in ice shards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys don't track me down and kill me for this chapter... Sry for everything but I hope you enjoy this story a lot CUZ WE JUST GOT  1K READERS WHOA IM SO HYPED NOW!!!