Chapter 20

Baileys POV

I hear Maddie, even through she tried to hide it from me. Her words circle through my mind and I find myself getting angry, I try to watch the game just hoping it holds my attention.

I wonder why she didn't want lesson from me, maybe because I'm a failure or maybe because she likes Jace in a different way then friends.

"He is her mate!" My wolf suddenly says.

"How do you know?" I ask it.

"smell! Their scents are changing" He replies then goes silent.

I take a deep breath, my sisters scent has changed and Jace's is more wolf then man. I relax, I know my sister would have asked me if Jace wasn't her mate.

"Hey, Bailey we're having a little party, you want in?" Jace says.

"Yeah, I'm up for it" I reply.

It takes two hours to set everything up, the loud noise blasts out from the speakers and Maddie dances with Jace. I watch from the food counter.

"Hey" Someone says, interrupting my watching.

"Hi, w-what" I'm lost for words as a beautiful girl around my age talks to me.

I have never had this problem before, I can't even talk. I feel like I did when my pack died. My voice refuses to work.

"Mate!" My wolf shouts in our head.

"I'm Darcy, what's your name?" She asks.

"I'm B-Bailey" I reply feeling like a fool.

"want to dance?"

"Yeah"

I gently take her hand and we slowly dance, the music is meant for fast dancing but I can't because of my stitches.

We dance the night away, my wolf purrs and I find out that we have a lot in common. I know she is the one for me.

Towards the end of the night, I take a chance and decide to ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Darcy, will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" I ask, hoping it's not too soon.

"Yes!" She cries before crushing our mouths together.

I hold her in my arms, I know I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world.My life is finally picking up for the better, even if we suffer hardships I know as a pack, we will be okay.

**************************************************************

Thanks for reading, I love you guys!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.