$65,000,000: Two Days Away

"You guys ready to see the cars we will only be able to drive twice in our life time?" Hao asks the group as we all walk up the last flight of stairs until we get to our brand new machines. We all are wearing our everyday clothes we always wear, as if its a normal day.

I'm wearing Khaki Cargo shorts with a black graphic-t and white DC's. Alexa is wearing a low cut yellow spaghetti strap tank top, faded blue short shorts with ankle-cut black and white  shoe's. Hao is wearing designer jeans, black leather jacket over a white t-shirt with all black high top Converse's. Ace is wearing her usual black jacket over a Japanese themed t-shirt and faded blue jeans with dark gray Adidas running . Pony has on a yellow My Little Pony t-shirt with light blue jeans and worn out DC's. And then there's X. He is wearing his usual all black riding suit, black masked helmet and black riding . We still don't know his real name or what he looks like.

"You bet we are!" Pony exclaims as we all turn from the stairs and look at our vehicles.

They all sit against the far wall with one space in between each other. From left to right, in all Matte black and black tinted windows: 1978 Pontiac Trans Am, 2013 RUF 911 GT3, 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, 2000 Toyota Supra, 2012 Lamborghini Reventon and 2015 Suzuki Hayabusa.

"Holy shit! I think I'm in heaven!" I exclaim and everyone agrees. Well, except X who just stands there looking at his bike.

"Are we just gonna stand here, or are we gonna check out our new shit?" Ace asks and starts for her Supra.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm starting up my 911!" Alexa exclaims and walks towards her Porsche.

"Well... Let's go!" Hao chimes in and the rest of us follow.

I go straight my Trans Am and pop the hood up to look at the pure American Muscle Car. The engine is all rebuilt and a reconstructed 455ci V-8 engine. The block is matte black while the air filter, cylinder caps and fuel injector is chrome. Everything under the hood is crystal clean and spotless. It looks as if the car was never driven once.

I shut the hood of the car and gaze at the body of this beautiful machine. All of the decal have been removed, the windshield has been replaced with a bullet proof windshield, the rims have also been replaced with black chromed 17" Cragar's and the tires have been reinforced with bullet proof material. It is almost impossible to stop this monster.

I open the drivers door and slide into the black MOMO racing seat. All of the gauges have been replaced with white faced racing instruments, the stereo has been replaced with a digital 6" LCD monitor of the Nitrous input and consumption. Also on the dash board is a hand sized 7-way radio so we can talk while we get away.

The passenger seats have been removed and the rear seats have been replaced with an extra large fuel tank made to hold over 100 gallons of fuel. On top of the fuel tank, is a 15 gallon silver rod of Nitrous Dioxide, which can be activated by pressing one of the red buttons on the MOMO racing wheel. The carpet had been removed and a full roll-cage has been installed to reinforce the chassis.

I step out of the Trans Am and notice how low the car is: at the most it is 6" from the ground. That is pretty low for a muscle car. I walk around to the rear to see the fake Nevada license plate reading BANDIT1, just like the Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit.

I stroll around to the left fender of my car and ask the group who is just about finished looking at the new cars, "Who's up for a little race?" I ask with a huge smile in my face.

"Hell yeah!" Everyone exclaims, (except X).

"How about from here, all the way to... Ummm..." Pony starts but Ace finishes.