Who Was "T"?

I pull into the Valet at the Mandalay Bay and a Hispanic man walks up to me and taps on my window. Leaving the car running in Neutral, I step out of the Trans Am.

"Name, sir?" he says with a slight Brazilian accent.

"The name's Cullet" I say and hand him a $100 bill, "Put it somewhere safe".

His eyes almost pop out of his head as he takes the money, "Yes sir, right away sir!" he exclaims.

Smiling, I walk into the Resort and the first thing I see is the casino floor: Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Slots, Roulette, Craps and so much more. But I'm not here to gamble, Fetzer invited me up. So I walk up to the front desk and an attractive young woman stands behind it with a huge welcoming smile.

"Welcome to the Mandalay Bay! How can I assist you?"

"How do I get to room 31,004?" I ask.

"That's the presidents suite. I can't let you up there unless the occupant notifies me" she says apologetically.

"Just call him up. Say that JC is here"

She picks up the black landline phone and dials 3,1,0,0,4. Within a second, the person on the other side picks up.

"Hello, Mr. Fetzer? Yes, there is a Mr. 'JC' here for you? Send him up? Ok" she says into the receiver. "Just go down the hall until the first bay of elevators. Go up to the 31st floor, take a right once you get out and jut follow the signs" she explains.

"Thank you" I say and follow her directions. I walk around the casino floor, ignoring the loud whoops and hollers about someone winning money, and get to the first bay of elevators. I press the 'Up' button and wait for a door to open. As I wait, a new couple that they both have to weigh at least 300lbs each, comes up beside me and they are all handy. Kissing, grabbing each other and talking about when they get to their room. They are obviously drunk.

A bell dings and the door to my left opens, I try to quickly get in there, but they get in and press their floor: 22. I press 31 and try to keep a straight face and stare at the reflection of myself, but I can't help but glance at the nasty sight. It's like a train wreck, it's so bad you can't look away.

About halfway up, they stop groping each other and the man scoffs at me. "Um, excuse us" he says rudely.

I give him a "what the hell" look, and they go right to making-out. I roll my eyes and just wait until they get off. Their floor opens and they slowly make their way out, still kissing. Once the door closes, I let out a huge sigh, discussed.

"That was the most nastiest thing I've ever seen!" I say to myself as I rub my eyes. The rest of the way up was pleasant.

I step out at the 31st floor and take a right like the girl said. The first door in the left read, "31004". This is it.

I knock on the door and the loud Hollywood Undead music fades down from inside. A second later the door opens and Fetzer is standing there without a shirt and a Monster in his hand, but that same necklace is still hanging around his neck. His muscles are bulging out of his skin.

"Ah it's you! Come on in" he says and walks into the room. I follow him in and shut the door behind me. I look at the room and it is huge.

On the opposite wall instead of a wall there is a huge plate glass window so you can see straight down the lighted strip and all the way down to the airport. There is a jacuzzi in the floor, a huge 84" TV hanging on the floor in front of a couch, a huge kitchen and bar. It is a beautiful sight.

"Sit down, sit down! What do you want to drink? I got Scotch, Vodka, Buds, Monster, Rockstar, you name it, I got it" Fetzer says.

I sit down on a couch and reply, "I'll take a Scotch!" With a few clinks and the sound of pouring, Fetzer walks back over with a small glass of a goldish yellow drink.